5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!
Published 17 months ago by Yellowrose

1.0 out of 5 stars HUGE disappointment!!!!
Published 9 months ago by M. Rodriguez

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, April 12, 2013
This review is from: 8 Pieces MARISOL Red Black White Comforter Bed-in-a-bag Set Queen Size Bedding+Sheets
I love this set! I am extremely pleased with this purchase! The fabric has a nice feel to it and the sheet fits my pillow top mattress perfectly! After getting this set I have no disappointments. I just wish I would have gotten the larger set because I would love to have the throw pillows and curtains as well! I recommend this set and the company was extremely quick on getting my order processed and shipped out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my comforter!!!, April 12, 2013
The colors are very vivid. Beautiful set. I searched for this set and finally found it. No disappointments on this! I would recommend this set.

1.0 out of 5 stars HUGE disappointment!!!!, December 12, 2013
I took a chance and decided to ignore the reviews from other customers about this product thinking that they may be wrong. Well... They're dead on the spot! The fabric material is so thin, you could see through it. The quality is so cheap, I doubt that it could stand a machine wash. They advertise the product as a 'comforter set' but the so called comforter hardly have any patting/stuffing. It feels and appears more like a spread sheet. The colors are dull and lifeless. The pillow cases were as thin as onion paper. I so wanted to like it but the more I touched and looked at it, the more I became disillusioned and deceived.
Making matters worst, the customer has to incur the cost of the return, which should be a red light of the kind of shady company/seller you are dealing with. A reputable one would have offered 'free' returns if customers are not satisfied with their product.
The return is pricey, and not too many people want or could afford to be bother with it, therefore keep the item. Which seems like a way of bullying/forcing customers to accept their mediocre product. Sorry, not me! The item was returned.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, May 20, 2013
I took a chance... very disappointed.... poor quality.... Comforter is very thin and wrinkles very easliy,,, The color od the flowers look very bright in the picture.. but they are not.. very dull.... I can't imagine what this will look like after a washing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks are deceiving, April 9, 2014
This item is made of cheap material and totally overpriced, very disappointed with the quality of the comforter and sheets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, August 9, 2013
I am very happy with my comforter set. It is so soft and the colors are very bright. I love to walk in my bedroom and see how nice my bed looks.

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin material, December 18, 2013
Material is cheaply made and stuffing bunches after washing. Magenta colors have not run on to the white too much.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, July 9, 2013
Not as bright as I thought it would be, but it's nice. Wish it came with the decorative pillows. Thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY DISSAPOINTED!, April 19, 2013
CUZ (MILFORD, MI) - See all my reviews
YOUR PICTURE AND DESCRIPTION WAS VERY DECEPTIVE.
IT LOOKED LIKE YOU WOULD GET PILLOW SLIPS WITH THE PATTERN ON IT.
INSTEAD THEY WERE GRAY. COLOR FOR SHEETS AND PILLOW SLIPS SHOULD HAVE COMPLEMENTED THE SET.TOO EXPENSIVE TO RETURN SET. WILL NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN.[[ASIN:B00BGVN6OY 8 Pieces MARISOL Red Black White Comforter Bed-in-a-bag Set Queen Size Bedding+Sheets)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the comforter set, July 5, 2014
I love the comforter set. The only thing was stitching came loose on the comforter seam and sham seam but easy to stitch.

Rate and Discover Movies