4.0 out of 5 stars Everything works
Published on January 26, 2012 by Mary

1.0 out of 5 stars Micro USB vs. Mini USB
This item is advertised on Amazon with the Sansa Clip plus. I ordered it with my MP3 player. When it came, i saw the accessories are Micro USB and my Sansa Clip Plus uses Mini USB.

I'm really pissed off. I can't believe how Amazon does such mistakes. It's not worth losing time and sending back though. I'll buy these stuff from local stores, lesson learned.
Published on October 1, 2012 by Robinson Crusoe

1.0 out of 5 stars Micro USB vs. Mini USB, October 1, 2012
This review is from: 6 Pieces Premium Accessories Combo for Sandisk Sansa Clip+ Plus ONLY, includes: Smoke Soft Silicone Skin Case + Car Charger + Wall Charger + Straight USB Data cable + Straight Auxiliary 3.5mm to 3.5mm MP3 Jack Cable + Fishbone Style Keychain (Electronics)

2.0 out of 5 stars did not fit!, September 24, 2012
I bought this along with my san disk sansa clip plus, but it doesn't fit (the charger, usb cable, or case). The cords have a skinnier plug, like the kind used for most cell phones, but my sansa clip plus has the larger plug . . . so I'm going to just use those plugs for my phone instead. I will have to find a charger that fits the mp3 player somewhere else.

Also, the cover is NOT the one pictured! The cover looks like it might be made for the newer version (the sansa clip zip or whatever).

1.0 out of 5 stars would have better quality purchased from a dollar store, May 20, 2010
The car, wall and usb charger do NOT fit my sansa clip. The plug that goes into the device is just a tiny bit too big to fit properly into the sansa. Very poor quality item. The auxiliary jack actually made my first sansa clip stop working. I didn't realize it until I returned it and used the jack for the 2nd clip and it too stopped working.

1.0 out of 5 stars Mismatched Bundle, June 19, 2012
Jack L. Hines "SF Penn" (Altamonte Springs, FL United States) - See all my reviews
ECHO from reviewer above. I now see the warning prominently displayed- BUT I really don't believe it was there when I made my purchase. I salvaged enough to be OK with it.

The products in this package are for the Clip+ Plus not the Clip Zip I purchased. It was shown as a bundle option on Amazon's page under "Frequently Bought Together". While the products are all good in their own right, none of them fit the Clip Zip (SanDisk changed the USB connectors).

I didn't return it because of the hassle!

4.0 out of 5 stars Everything works, January 26, 2012
Mary (Versailles, KY USA) - See all my reviews
The skin fit perfectly, and is nice to have since I tend to toss the player in my purse. The 'fish' is for wrapping cords around, and the double male ended cord fits the headphone jack on the player and into the auxiliary jack on my car radio, so I can listen through the car speakers (previously bought one separately at a local store and spent $12 just for the one cord). The chargers seem to work just fine as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars good skin case, but 3.5 mm Mp3 jack cable is not stereo, April 20, 2012
I have received the products on time and well packed. The silicone skin case is very good, but the 3.5 mm mp3 jack cable is not stereo. I have only able to listen one side (left) of the speakers in my car. First I thought it was due to the mp3 player, but after I purchased a stereo cable, I have no problem to enjoy wonderful stereo music in my car. In addition, I didn't get a fish-bone key chain as promised, instead a piece of rubble thing that looks pretty ugly. I have not use other items yet, so no comments for those.

2.0 out of 5 stars does not fit sansa clip + (plus), June 20, 2012
the car charger, wall charger & the USB cable are the micro/mini USB ports and will NOT fit the sansa clip+ (plus). would have returned it but I should be able to use the chargers for my cell phone. the fishbone keychain is cool for keeping the headphones in control... really have no use for the skin case or the 3.5mm-3.5mm cable

3.0 out of 5 stars mostly not necessary, March 25, 2013
I only use the cover. The cable to connect to the computer does not work for downloading.
It should not be recommended for purchase with the san disk.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong bundling option, February 3, 2012
Gary Rohn (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews

I take responsibility for not reading the description well enough when I made the purchase, however, I am very displeased in Amazon for showing the wrong accessories in the "Frequently Bought Together" items. I expect better of this great company.

Only question I have is why did they include a key chain when there is no place to attach it to the Clip+ Plus or Clip Zip?

All in all, good products just not for the right device.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good kit, May 18, 2010
This is a good accessory kit for the price. I cant figure out what the fish is for, nor can I find a use for the little phone cord, but everything else came in handy.