Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 6 Pieces Premium Accessories Combo for Sandisk Sansa Clip+ Plus ONLY, includes: Smoke Soft Silicone Skin Case + Car Charger + Wall Charger + Straight USB Data cable + Straight Auxiliary 3.5mm to 3.5mm MP3 Jack Cable + Fishbone Style Keychain
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on October 1, 2012
This item is advertised on Amazon with the Sansa Clip plus. I ordered it with my MP3 player. When it came, i saw the accessories are Micro USB and my Sansa Clip Plus uses Mini USB.

I'm really pissed off. I can't believe how Amazon does such mistakes. It's not worth losing time and sending back though. I'll buy these stuff from local stores, lesson learned.
on September 24, 2012
I bought this along with my san disk sansa clip plus, but it doesn't fit (the charger, usb cable, or case). The cords have a skinnier plug, like the kind used for most cell phones, but my sansa clip plus has the larger plug . . . so I'm going to just use those plugs for my phone instead. I will have to find a charger that fits the mp3 player somewhere else.

Also, the cover is NOT the one pictured! The cover looks like it might be made for the newer version (the sansa clip zip or whatever).
on May 20, 2010
The car, wall and usb charger do NOT fit my sansa clip. The plug that goes into the device is just a tiny bit too big to fit properly into the sansa. Very poor quality item. The auxiliary jack actually made my first sansa clip stop working. I didn't realize it until I returned it and used the jack for the 2nd clip and it too stopped working.
on June 19, 2012
ECHO from reviewer above. I now see the warning prominently displayed- BUT I really don't believe it was there when I made my purchase. I salvaged enough to be OK with it.

The products in this package are for the Clip+ Plus not the Clip Zip I purchased. It was shown as a bundle option on Amazon's page under "Frequently Bought Together". While the products are all good in their own right, none of them fit the Clip Zip (SanDisk changed the USB connectors).

I didn't return it because of the hassle!
on January 26, 2012
The skin fit perfectly, and is nice to have since I tend to toss the player in my purse. The 'fish' is for wrapping cords around, and the double male ended cord fits the headphone jack on the player and into the auxiliary jack on my car radio, so I can listen through the car speakers (previously bought one separately at a local store and spent $12 just for the one cord). The chargers seem to work just fine as well.
on October 3, 2012
This item is advertised for use with the Sansa Clip plus, however the accessories are Micro USB and the Sansa Clip Plus uses Mini USB, the difference being the end of the cables provided are smaller and WILL NOT CONNECT to the Sansa.
I still give it 2 stars because I will be able to use the car and wall charger with my cell phone, so for me it's not a total loss and the audio cable works in my car without any issues and the case fits as well. And I did get the fish keychain...
I may see if I can find a micro to mini USB adapter to allow me to use this but the seller needs to get this corrected as most will find it a waste of money and very frustrating.
The product comes from China (of course) and since there are a few reviews that say it works, it must be kind of hit or miss on whether or not they send you the right cables. In my case it was a miss. I can't say the items are cheap or low quality, as they do work and are consistent with other cables and chargers, they just sent me the wrong ones. QUALITY CONTROL is more likely the issue in their packaging area.
Good luck if you order this but you may be just as well served heading out to your local computer shop, Best Buy, or electronic store and buying something directly that you know will fit.
For another $3, StarTech.com Micro USB to Mini USB 2.0 Adapter F/M (UUSBMUSBFM) will solve the problem when you get the wrong cables and don't feel like returning them.
review image
on April 20, 2012
I have received the products on time and well packed. The silicone skin case is very good, but the 3.5 mm mp3 jack cable is not stereo. I have only able to listen one side (left) of the speakers in my car. First I thought it was due to the mp3 player, but after I purchased a stereo cable, I have no problem to enjoy wonderful stereo music in my car. In addition, I didn't get a fish-bone key chain as promised, instead a piece of rubble thing that looks pretty ugly. I have not use other items yet, so no comments for those.
on June 20, 2012
the car charger, wall charger & the USB cable are the micro/mini USB ports and will NOT fit the sansa clip+ (plus). would have returned it but I should be able to use the chargers for my cell phone. the fishbone keychain is cool for keeping the headphones in control... really have no use for the skin case or the 3.5mm-3.5mm cable
on October 4, 2012
Not one item in this accessories combo (car charger, wall charger, auxiliary 3.5mm jack cable) would fit into the Sandisk Sansa Clip+ ports. NOT ONE. Totally useless. I am grateful to Amazon for refunding my money and advising me to dispose of it as I see fit. I see fit to send into the trash can. Be aware also that this combo kit is made in China and not by Sandisk.
on February 13, 2015
I bought this set slightly over a year ago, and every piece has died including the last one to hold up, the wall adapter charger. The cover for the MP3 players fits fine and is easy to get on, but the point of one of these is to protect the player. This does not do that at all, and does not even cover the screen to help prevent scratches. It leaves the port wide open, with no cover to put into place either. The cords are thin, especially the audio cord, which was first to go, at eight months in with regular car use (without remaining in the car). This is a cheap set that will last you for a little bit until it doesn't.

See 1 answered question