5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute bracelet
I recently got into rose gold jewelry. For my birthday/graduation gift I bought a rose gold Movado bold and wanted dainty bracelets to compliment it. This bracelet was perfect! It fits comfortably on my wrist and the word "love" is eye=catching. I have gotten so many compliments on this bracelet and the color is holding up pretty well.
Published 17 months ago by Avantae

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely for Two Weeks then comes the Tarnish
I loved this bracelet but after 3 WEARS, it tarnished Super fast...and ALL my jewelry is faux or costume so I am very careful when handling them. So with all my CAREFUL handling of this item, it looks terrible now...I've only had it a month and I've had jewelry less expensive than this that didn't do this. I'm GLAD I didn't pay more. Lovely but short life.
Published 16 months ago by LIL JJ1

1.0 out of 5 stars Already tarnished and bad, January 10, 2014
This review is from: 2 Pieces of Rose Gold with Clear Iced Out Script "Love" Style Shamballah Beaded Stretch Bracelet (Jewelry)
We are completely dissatisfied and disappointed. I wore it once and it is now dark, mottled and NOT usable. Please credit for all I ordered. Thank you

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely for Two Weeks then comes the Tarnish, May 1, 2013
LIL JJ1 (Centreville, IL) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute bracelet, March 9, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars An eye catcher, January 31, 2013
I bought this for myself and another for my niece
She loved the beads and the bling on the "love" script
It is an easy bracelet to wear with other bangles or with a rose gold watch
Many compliments on this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, December 30, 2013
Cute, up to the minute style. Layered with watches, it's the fashion trend right now, and this matches almost everything. Price is great as is shipping times!

1.0 out of 5 stars it tarnished :(, December 9, 2013
the bracelet was a gift and it tarnished almost immediately. i was very disappointed. it looked nice when it first arrived but that was it.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it and i am weait, November 11, 2013
i am wear this i love this to and got love on it i am so happy that wear it to that a bless to thank you

2.0 out of 5 stars I didn't 'love' it, October 24, 2013
Don't get me wrong...the bracelet is nice. However, I did not like the rose gold color with the gold 'love'. It seemed to lack luster somehow. I did improve on it by removing the love and replacing it with a white crystal sideways cross which made all the difference in the world. I then tool the love and placed it on a black and gold beaded stretch bracelet and it was to die for, Sometimes just a change in color is all it takes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute, August 15, 2013
Also look forward to wearing this piece with my Rose Gold watch once it arrives. I think it's going to be a nice combination!

Rate and Discover Movies