Everwood 4 Seasons 2005
Amazon Instant Video
1. A Kiss to Build a Dream On After Dr. Brown's (series star TREAT WILLIAMS) declaration of love for Nina (series star STEPHANIE NIZNIK), she must choose between the two men she loves--Dr. Brown and Jake (recurring guest star SCOTT WOLF).
2. The Next Step Dr. Brown learns that Ephram has no intention of moving back home, and Bright invites Ephram to move in with him and Reid (recurring guest star JUSTIN BALDONI).
3. Put on a Happy Face As if adjusting to college life and believing that her secret crush, Reid, is gay weren't enough to handle, Amy learns that Ephram is going to be a regular fixture in her life now that he has moved in with Bright and Reid.
4. Pieces of Me Ephram begins giving piano lessons to a 14-year-old piano prodigy, Kyle, but Ephram soon realizes that the music awakens difficult memories from last year. Meanwhile, Dr. Brown advises a brain tumor patient and his wife.
5. Connect Four On a camping trip with his father and Dr. Abbott, Ephram reveals the true reason he returned to Everwood. Bright contemplates a sex-free relationship with Hannah after she tells him that she doesn't believe in pre-marital sex.
6. Free Fall In hopes of mending Dr. Brown and Jake's (recurring guest star SCOTT WOLF) friendship, Nina suggests the two men go to counseling together. Meanwhile, Dr. Brown breaks the news to Ephram that Amy may be seeing someone new.
7. Pro Choice Hannah's mother, Diane, makes an unexpected visit to Everwood to tell Hannah that her father has passed away. Ephram stifles his feelings for Amy while forced to watch her relationship with Reid grow more serious.
8. So Long, Farewell... With Hannah leaving for Minnesota in a few days with her mother, Diane, Bright and Amy find themselves taking Hannah's pending departure harder than even they expected. Jake sets out on a high-risk bike trip with his friend Cliff.
9. Getting to Know You A very-much-in-love Ephram discovers that he has unwittingly become a "girlfriend" to Amy, but the friendship takes a turn for something more when a moment of intimacy leads to lovemaking.
10. Ghosts Now that a week has passed since they made love, Ephram and Amy must figure out what this new development means for their future. Nina and Jake face the biggest obstacle yet in their relationship.
11. Lost and Found Amy's new college professor and mentor, Laurie Fields, encourages her to get involved with Planned Parenthood.
12. An You're a Good Mandy Brown Although Jake is back from rehab and going to 12-step meetings every night, Nina realizes she has no idea how to deal with his recovery. Dr. Brown cancels his first Internet date to give Nina emotional support.
13. An Ounce of Prevention Ephram convinces Kyle to accept the invitation of a pretty classmate to go to a school dance, but when Kyle has a terrible evening, Ephram finally faces his suspicions that Kyle may be gay.
14. Across the Lines After Dr. Brown and Jake witness a car crash and save the intoxicated driver's life, they disagree over whether or not to report him to the police. Meanwhile, Ephram convinces Reid to talk to a counselor about...
15. The Land of Confusion When Ephram announces his plans to transfer to Colorado A&M, Dr. Brown counsels him not to choose a school just to be near Amy.
16. Truth... Upon learning that Bright cheated on Hannah, Ephram is outraged that Bright plans to keep his transgression a secret from her. When Ephram confides in Amy, she also confronts Bright and convinces him that he must tell Hannah the truth.
17. All The Lonely People Devastated by the decision of his medical school advisor, a desperate Reid tries to commit suicide. Ephram rescues him but can't forgive himself for missing the signs of Reid's depression.
18. Enjoy The Ride Just out of the hospital and wanting to start his life over, Reid asks Amy out on a date. Amy convinces a very reluctant Hannah to go on a double date with them and Amy's friend Nick, leaving Bright to deal with his pain and jealousy.
19. Reckoning Dr. Brown, Ephram and Delia are all shocked by a visit from Dr. Brown's estranged father, Gene, whom they haven't seen for 15 years.
20. Goodbye, Love The whole town gathers at the funeral of one of Everwood's most beloved citizens. Afterwards, Amy begins to rethink her relationship with Ephram.
21. Foreverwood, Part 1 In the two-part series finale, Nina packs her belongings and prepares to leave Everwood with Jake, but not before telling Hannah that she knows Dr. Brown bought her an engagement ring.
22. Foreverwood, Part 2 In the two-part series finale, Nina packs her belongings and prepares to leave Everwood with Jake, but not before telling Hannah that she knows Dr. Brown bought her an engagement ring.
|Starring||Treat Williams, Gregory Smith|
|Supporting actors||Emily VanCamp, Debra Mooney, John Beasley, Vivien Cardone, Chris Pratt, Stephanie Niznik, Merrilyn Gann, Tom Amandes, Scott Wolf, Sarah Drew, Justin Baldoni, Steven R. McQueen, Freda Foh Shen, Stephen Spinella, Renée Taylor, Joseph Bologna, Jan Broberg, Ben Hammond|
|Producers||Andrew A. Ackerman, Greg Berlanti, Anna Fricke, Tom Garrigus, David Hudgins, Mickey Liddell, Tom Luse, Rina Mimoun, Josh Reims, Scott Swanson, Todd Ulman, Nancy Won|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
What a show! This show made me feel more for the characters than any other show I've ever watched.
Still my favorite show of all-time!
Everwood is one of my all-time favorite shows. It never gets old to me. Love it!Published 2 months ago by Carol Hafer
Well written, wonderful personal enter relationships. Plays to those deep emotions that count.Published 2 months ago by Wayne Harrington