5.0 out of 5 stars Good value
I've had this luggage for only a few months now but it has held up very well after 5 trips (one by air, 4 road trips). The overall quality is good and the variety of sizes and expandable abilities of the 3 suitcases make it a very versatile set to accomodate just about every need.
Published on July 18, 2011 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY PIERRE CARDIN LUGGAG
This luggage is made by a company called Badanco.
Pierre Cardin merely licenses their (once respected) name

The luggage I received as a gift was a slightly different model.
They change luggage constantly - sort of like fashion .

Published on October 4, 2012 by SFvalue

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY PIERRE CARDIN LUGGAG, October 4, 2012
This review is from: Pierre Cardin Luggage Pc Signature Set (Apparel)
This luggage is made by a company called Badanco.
Pierre Cardin merely licenses their (once respected) name

The luggage I received as a gift was a slightly different model.
They change luggage constantly - sort of like fashion .

Mine had defective interior plastic framework which broke apart into small pieces the very first time the airline handled the bag.

I tried writing Badanco both by email and snail mail. Snail mail sent to address on bag's label came back as undeliverable. Email was never answered.

By from a quality company that stands behind their product. This was a waste of money

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, July 18, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but quality??, July 17, 2011
This review is from: Pierre Cardin Luggage Pc Signature Set (Apparel)
This is a beautiful luggage set, I received many compliments.

The only complaint I have is the quality of construction. After one trip, the luggage got pretty dirty and one of my zipper pieces fell off. I hope it will hold up because it's a really nice set!

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Beautiful and ..., December 14, 2012
This review is from: Pierre Cardin Luggage Pc Signature Set (Apparel)
...stylish set. The colors and design are best appreciated in person BUT beauty and style is all this luggage-set has to offer. I gave this luggage-set three stars (not because it was made in China) due to its poor construction. The emblem in the front was loosely placed and when the luggage got manhandled at the airport the emblem fell off thereby ripping the fabric - this is irreparable.

Upon opening the luggage a horrid chemical smell emerged out of this luggage -- it was quite unbearable although it dissipates after few hours it did concerned me. I can't say I would recommend the two bigger luggage in this set for check-in use since they will likely not endure a trip. The other smaller luggage however are ideal for carry-on and if you manage to find these sold separately (or the whole set on sale) I'd say go for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 15, 2012
This review is from: Pierre Cardin Luggage Pc Signature Set (Apparel)
This luggage set is a great deal and great quality.. I love the pattern of these luggage and they have a lot of pockets to store things in and the luggages are very spacious.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great set, easy to identify at baggage claim, September 11, 2012
This review is from: Pierre Cardin Luggage Pc Signature Set (Apparel)
I love the look of the set. They function well, roll well, and have lasted through MUCH travel. The biggest perk is how easy it is to spot your luggage on the carousel.

The only negatives are that dirt and wear from rough handling by baggage staff is easy to discern, and questionable stitching. I experienced some fabric fraying on the largest bag after a trip to Maui, and the handheld bag had hanging threads along the zipper, and eventually separated. For the price, one would expect better quality stitching.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amiable Quality - Fantastic Price, January 29, 2013
Sean Manley (Portland, OR, US) - See all my reviews
The product arrived on time as per usual with my Amazon purchases.
Each piece of luggage was enclosed within a larger one to make the shipping container smaller albeit heavier.
The shipment was undamaged and product defect free.

I have since travelled 4-5 times from my purchase using Southwest Air, Delta Air and Frontier Air using the mid-sized and weekend tote bags. I have yet to find use for the oversized bag or the carryon sized bag, though I'm more hopeful for the carryon size for a weekend getaway that can't fit in a tote. Each time I retrieve the mid-sized from the baggage claim, it has the telltale signs of its travels in the way of dirt and what is probably grease; each time however, I'm able to wash it clean with some soap, water and a scrub brush. After half a year of use with what I presume to be standard airline luggage treatments, I've had no degradation in function or appearances.

The only complaint I could offer is the standard complaint when it comes to midrange "high-end" products (i.e. Nordstrom)--the name speaks for the product but a lot of the times, while it may be designed better, the materials are run-of-the-mill. The lining in particular is a standard nylon without very much forethought from the designer. This does however make it easy to wash out if need be.

I have not contacted the retailer as I've not had reason to, but they've lived up to their end of the bargain and for just over $150 with free shipping when the large piece itself "retails" for $400+, it's quite a lot of quality luggage for the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars USED TWICE AND FALLING APART, July 16, 2013
This review is from: Pierre Cardin Luggage Pc Signature Set (Apparel)
I bought two sets of these and used them twice. They scuff easily during transport as well as incurred broken zippers, broken zipper teeth, and a torn seam. At least they're inexpensive and look cool. The seller only provides a 30 day warranty so hurry up and use them before your month runs out!

3.0 out of 5 stars Falling Apart, August 30, 2013
I bought this before taking my vacation with my mother and used the satchel and 21" bag while my mother used the 25". All my luggage held up on the month long trip, while the bag my mother used fell apart in less than two weeks. I don't know if it was flimsy craftsmanship or the airline being careless. They stained easily and had marks left on the bags from the luggage carousels. I like the set, but I don't want to be using it again for a long trip if it's going to be falling apart on me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with the purchase, December 1, 2012
This review is from: Pierre Cardin Luggage Pc Signature Set (Apparel)
I would surely recommend this product to anyone considering air travel. Nice spacious and comfortable bags. liked bag looks and design.