5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS SET!!!!!
Published 12 months ago by Busy Mommy

3.0 out of 5 stars the set is beautiful but the sides of the cases are not supported
the set is beautiful but the sides of the cases are not supported. If a suite case is put on top of any of them, everything in your case will be smashed. Was very disappointed to find this out, Unfortunately I sent it back.
Published 6 months ago by Ms. Tookla

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS SET!!!!!, January 23, 2014
I am impressed!!!! If you were to buy a set like this at a department store, you would easily pay over a $1000...without a doubt. The large suitcase is large enough to put my 5 yr old & my 2 yr old in....of course they had to try it! All three of the cases spin 360 degrees. The handles are very sturdy. The backs of the three rolling suitcases are all supported. Yes it is probably a strong cardboard in the backs, but it makes a huge difference in durability! Not to mention how classy this set looks. It is very pretty, but not too girly. I don't think my husband would be embarrased to use the rolling suitcases. It is such an amazing deal that I am tempted to buy a second set. Lets face it...after 4-5 flights the airlines have beat up your suitcases so bad that they need to be replaced anyway. All I can say is BUY THIS SET! It is an amazing deal!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and ease to transport, June 26, 2014
I purchased this set for a trip to Europe during which I repeatedly changed locations. I did not take the second largest suitcase, only the other three.
The largest suitcase fit the FAA measurements for checked luggage and the carry-on suitcase came on board with no problems. The smallest item served well as a personal item on the airplanes and fit nicely under the seat in front. The workmanship and material is good: after 6 weeks, four flights, three bus trips and two train rides no damage or weakness was detectable. The suitcases look nice and roll very easily with only slight pressure.
The only thing which is an issue with all four-wheeled luggage is that if you are unable to stow away the suitcase in a train/bus you will constantly have to hold on to it when the vehicle stops or starts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lot of bang for the buck!, December 31, 2013
This is a beautiful set of quality luggage that feels like it will last forever. Largest piece may be a little too large for practical use, and set is also very heavy with the spinner, so will need to be careful when packing to avoid weight problems. All in all, great purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Them, March 28, 2014
I love my bags! They are exactly what I saw in the picture. The only thing I would have done different is the color. One use & they were filthy. Maybe scotch guard. =0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Snazzy Luggage, October 9, 2013
Love the pattern, the amount of space in each bag and the wheel turning feature.
This set is a bargain for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful luggage!, November 20, 2013
Lorena Cooke (Houston, TX USA) - See all my reviews
Since I haven't "tested" the luggage yet - will do in about a month - I can only review the look of it. I received my package very quickly - less than 5 days! Inside the box came a 28" spinner suitcase. Inside that were the remaining 3 pieces - a 26", 20" and a tote bag. All in pristine condition - smell new - with original price tags and warranty information. Apparently the set comes with a 2 year warranty. Beautiful set - looks just like the photo. Each suitcase has a small detachable tote which you could use to store small things like makeup, toiletries and such. Luggage was light-weight. Quality of the handles looks a bit iffy but the spinning wheels work like a dream. I'll update my review when I actually have used it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luggage is great, January 10, 2014
Luggage has expensive look to them. Zippers work great as well as the wheels and extending handles. Very good buy and great quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very stylist, so easy to get around with, November 15, 2013
Great set for travel. I love having the ease of movement that comes from this 4 wheeled luggage set. Very stylist also. My only disappointment was that the third smallest case had some rust on the pull out handle, but i was able to touch up the paint myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every cent!!!, August 31, 2013
I haven't been on my trip yet, but the quality of this set is definitely worth every cent. I'm excited to travel in style.
I love the Tote, it is huge, my travel pillow fits into it perfectly. Yet it is not too big to carry.
I would recommend this to a friend. The color is perfect. I chose the brown set, it's more versatile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Luggage for Airline Travel, September 17, 2014
After going through two different sets of luggage I finally find a set that can withstand airline travel. I have used the large suitcase on 6 flights and it almost looks new. I purchased the brown as I read many reviews that mentioned the light color showed dirt easily and I can say it held up better than expected. Not only is the luggage durable but a passer-by went out of his way to complement it. I definitely recommend this set!

Pierre Cardin Signature Spinner Four Piece Luggage Set