Truck Month Textbook Trade In Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tap Giveaway Amazon Fashion Headphones for Everyone Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on September 26, 2012
The book is out of stock for a reason. Abrams, the publisher is reprinting it with the corrections.

I contacted them last April requesting an errata sheet. They first had the nerve to tell me to send them errors as I came across them. I indicated that I did not spend over $30 on a cookbook to test out recipes and be their unpaid editor. They indicated they would be issuing an errata sheet in a few months. No errata sheet ever surfaced.

I contacted Abrams again on Sept 25 and they indicated that they are not issuing an errata sheet for the first edition. Rather, they are reprinting the book (due out in November 2012) with all the corrections. I called Amazon and they indicated that I could send the book back to them (they graciously provided the prepaid label) and then reorder the book when it's been reprinted and is back in stock.

Shoddy way to handle the problem on the part of the publisher, but kudos to Amazon for issuing a refund. If you're in the same boat, stuck with the first edition that is unusable as is, contact Amazon or your bookseller and request a refund or a trade in.
on February 19, 2012
Beautiful book but I am sending it back! I dont have time to figure out all the mistakes!!! Rats!!! Tired of buying cookbooks that have errors.
on April 21, 2015
It is a well put-together book. However, there is not much I could learn from this book, not worth the price.
If it wasn't a gift from my daughter, I would return it already.