5.0 out of 5 stars Hide it
It is great to have one of them in your ankle and in case of any danger surprise. the bad boys anytime they show up
Published 12 months ago by Jose4ph CharlesPierre

We purchased this item, along with the Pepperblaster, for my wife to use while running alone during the day. The other holders/holsters for this pepper gun were belt fastening, which wouldn't work since she is wearing them with gym shorts. As such, we ordered this one with the plan to fasten it around her arm for ease of access in an emergency.

It fits...
Published on June 11, 2012 by Jon & Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent holder for Pepperblaster; perhaps the best option available, June 11, 2012
This review is from: Piexon Pepperblaster Ankle/arm Holster (Sports)

It fits alright around her forearm, and would fit around her bicep as well. She chooses to wear it around her forearm for quicker access if needed. However, since the need for this would be if an attacker comes upon her, it would be nicer if the mechanism was more friction fitting, and did not require unstrapping of a velcro strap to remove from the holster (-1 star). Also, it is difficult to tighten around her arm by herself; I either have to help her or she has to go out with it slightly loose (also -1 star).

I still think this is the best available option for her needs, but a few enhancements would make it a more ideal product.

Jon & Taylor

1.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT FIT the PepperBlaster II as shown..., April 11, 2013
Diane (McEwen, TN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Piexon Pepperblaster Ankle/arm Holster (Sports)
The pouch on the holster I received is much narrower than the one illustrated. It is about 1.5 inches too narrow for the PepperBlaster II to fit into it as shown in the photo. Do not buy this with the intent of using it to carry the PepperBlaster II. It should not be sold or advertised to use with the PepperBlaster II.

Furthermore, there is no option to return to Amazon. The holster is labelled as a hazardous material (just like the PepperBlaster II) and cannot be returned to Amazon. I have emailed the seller for return instructions, am hoping the seller responds appropriately.

UPDATE: After I contacted the seller, I got a very nice phone call to help with the problem. The seller is sending me another holster to try for free (a different type) and a return label for this one. I explained that obviously the manufacturer has changed the shape of the pocket since it was first sold, because there is no way to fit the PepperBlaster II in the one that I got, as shown in the illustration. The lady who called was very apologetic and helpful. I give this company a 5 star for service and resolving the problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great except for the strap..., November 6, 2013
T. Brown (Richmond, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Piexon Pepperblaster Ankle/arm Holster (Sports)
The arm holster is great except for the difficulty putting it on by myself. I wish it had a strap that feeds through a buckle, then wraps back around to secure the velcro. Once you get it on, the Pepper Blaster is secure yet easy to access.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hide it, July 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, June 2, 2013
This review is from: Piexon Pepperblaster Ankle/arm Holster (Sports)
This holster is exactly what I was looking for. It's so comfortable I pretty much leave it on all day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice snug fit, March 23, 2013
Jimmy (Millville, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Piexon Pepperblaster Ankle/arm Holster (Sports)
I'm going to use when I am riding my scooter around at night. Holds my pepper blaster nice and snug and low profile.

Piexon Pepperblaster Ankle/arm Holster