- File Size: 161 KB
- Print Length: 108 pages
- Publisher: KJ Stevens; 1st edition (June 10, 2009)
- Publication Date: June 10, 2009
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B002CQUI5W
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,934,441 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$10.50|
Save $7.50 (71%)
Pilgrim's Bay Kindle Edition
|Length: 108 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
|Similar books to Pilgrim's Bay|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Stevens' writing style has been described as minimalist. Ernest Hemingway, J.D. Salinger, Gertrude Stein, Amanda Davis, Sylvia Plath, Raymond Carver, David Shaw, Thomas Mann, and Flannery O'Connor have been attributed as his influences.
Stevens was born in Alpena, Michigan, but grew up in Maple Ridge Township. Stevens attended Central Michigan University up to December 1999, where he published his first work with fellow Michigan writer Travis Mulhauser, titled Corvallis Road. Afterwards, he studied creative writing at Hamline University in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
Stevens currently lives in Alpena, Michigan.
Corvallis Road (with Travis Mulhauser) (1999)
A Better Place (2002)
Dead Bunnies (2004)
Pilgrim's Bay (2007)
Cutting Teeth (2012)
Read more at http://www.thecrookedsteeple.com
Top Customer Reviews
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Literary
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Death & Grief
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > Classics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships