4.0 out of 5 stars Pillivuyt - since 1818
Published on September 1, 2010 by Linda Smiles

3.0 out of 5 stars Extremely tiny
Cute, but very small. Keep in mind that the dimensions include the ears. So, it is very very tiny.
Published on October 23, 2010 by DurhamMom

4.0 out of 5 stars Pillivuyt - since 1818, September 1, 2010
I love to cook with porcelain and prefer Pillivuyt or Apilco over any of the Chinese porcelains like Bia Cordon Bleu which in spite of its French name is made in China. I purchased 2 of the 5x3 dishes for under 10 dollars for both. A great deal and perfect for escargot. Even though I measured the dishes are smaller than expected but have proven useful on numerous occasions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality and Lead FREE!, August 12, 2011
I have a set of Pillivuyt Dinnerware and really like it a lot. This Pillivuyt dish is exactly the same quality and Lead free!! This is one of the things that I look for in dishes, but is quite hard to find. Nice and heavy in the hand. Good for keeping your food warm longer. Great quality! Nice individual serving size for spagetti or mac-n-cheese, or simply smaller portioned side dishes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect porcelain!, February 5, 2010
Excellent product, perfect from Freezer, to oven, to dishwasher and back again. Nice design, the ears make it easy to lift. Very versatile and useful.

3.0 out of 5 stars Extremely tiny, October 23, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Size, May 30, 2011
AB (Long Island, New York) - See all my reviews
It's well made, functional, and a generous sized baker for au gratin. It makes a beautiful table presentation and is lead/cadmium free and hand made in France, not China. The best part is that it cleans up so easily! I always enjoy cooking and baking with Pillivuyt products.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my needs!, March 28, 2013
The size is perfect, the quality is great & it's exactly what I need to make 'Recipes for Two' from my new cookbooks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, beautiful dish, August 3, 2014
DGP (Holland, MA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pillivuyt Porcelain 10-by-6-1/4-Inch Oval-Eared Dish (Kitchen)
This dish is elegant and rather delicate looking. But it is well made and I know it will last. The simple lines and white color put the focus on your food and inspire you to take time to make it look really good. I think this is my favorite dish. It seems smaller than I imagined but it's perfect for just the 2 of us and would probably be good for a side dish for 4.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loves these baking dishes!, January 19, 2014
I ordered several baking dishes to coordinate with new dishes that I purchased. I wanted something that was both durable and visually pleasing - and I found both in these!!

Sizing is perfect for the purpose intended and it looks great on the table.

5.0 out of 5 stars pillivuyt, December 7, 2013
I love these dishes. They were bought for casseroles and needed to be oven safe. They are beautiful and work well as ordered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very elegant., August 13, 2013
This is well made and is elegant to look at and to behold. One can tell Pillivuyt is indeed above Apilco in quality. Amazon's great service and price makes this worth considering when looking for white ceramic bake-wares. Made in France. Recommended.

Rate and Discover Movies