5.0 out of 5 stars I don't know what it is about pillow pets...
but my 18 month old and 6 year old just go crazy over them! My son has 2, and when my 18 month old started walking around saying "pillow pet?", we had to get her one too. I was going to get her a pee wee one, but saw this bundle for only $13.99 and thought it was not only a great deal on the pillow, but loved the idea it came with a book. My son has the red dragon, so...
Published on December 2, 2011 by SnoopyHJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Pillow Pet and Book
The pillow pet is a decent quality, my 2 year old loves it, it also washes well. The book it came with was only so so, not a fun one to read, and only featured the dragon once. My daughter likes to look at the pictures but it is not going on the shelf with bed time stories.
Published on January 2, 2012 by Ashley Higginson

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a friend, January 9, 2012
This review is from: My Pillow Pets Book Engardia And 17" Dragon Pillow Pet (Toy)
I bought this for my friend's 3 year old son. She says he loves it and he likes the story that accompanies it. He's a fan of pillow pets so this adds to his collection nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 and 4-old old approved, January 7, 2012
Santa dropped off a dragon and unicorn and they are a huge hit! My girls love dragons and unicorns so really it was hard to go wrong. Each is soft and fluffy. My two year old can't quite manage the velcro but that's hardly an issue. They are durable and well loved.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pillow Pet, January 4, 2012
The little one loved this! he is so soft and cuddly. The perfect addition to his collection. The book was a great bonus!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pillow Pet, January 3, 2012
Super cute and soft! Bought it for 1y/o and 5y/o wanted one too. Bigger than expected and a book to go with it was great for 9.99.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pillow Pet and Book, January 2, 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Never can have to many pillow pets with little ones in the house, January 2, 2012
I was made aware of this dragon pillow pet and book combo on Facebook thru one of my pages I signed up to. What an amazing deal! In total I ordered 3 Dragons and 4 Unicorns. They make great presents (I gave 3 of them out to kids in our sons preschool, one to one of his little friends and the last 2 ones to kids at our Christmas party) and sure will be a hit with anybody you give them to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product and service - as represented. Good value, too., January 2, 2012
The child who received this was thrilled. Overall quality and appearance are excellent, and the price was certainly a good value. Arrived in plenty of time for Christmas - as promised.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dragon is great, but got no book, December 28, 2011
If any of you parents have been thinking about a Pillow Pet, but have been hesitant because of past experiences with items marketed on TV, set those worries aside and buy one. They are just as durable as they claim to be, and wash up really well. The little detail told me these were not typical cheap "made for TV" items was the tab that covers the hook-loop strap when the Pillow Pet is not bundled up. We've had lots of plush toys and clothing items that had hook-loop closures, and this is the first design I've found that acknowledged (and compensated for) the fact that such hook-loop closures often catch on anything and everything. By simply including that little fold-over flap on the strap, it let me know that the designers really thought this one through. Anyway, on to this specific item combo...

This set was intended for one of my sons. The green Dragon Pillow Pet arrived in good order, but the book was nowhere to be found. After a little time in chat with Amazon's customer service (since this was a "sold by Amazon" item), I received a partial credit to my account. The other option they offered was to replace the entire item and to return the Dragon Pillow Pet. Since it was so close to Christmas, and I couldn't be sure it would get shipped with the book the next time, I opted for the credit. Besides, the main reason I ordered was for the Pillow Pet. The book was simply going to be a nice bonus under the tree.

Three Pillow Pets were given for Christmas this year: the Hippo, the Red Dragon, and this one (the Green Dragon). Last year, two of our daughters got Pillow Pets (the Unicorn and the Dolphin), and we've been very pleased with the quality. They are still much loved after a full year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Plush!, December 28, 2011
Love, Love, Love ..... well the kids love them. They were delivered by the BIG MAN!! Perfect gifts for under the tree!! Love that it came with the book!!

3.0 out of 5 stars don't get excited about the book, December 27, 2011
We got the pillow dragon for my daughter, and she was delighted. But oh my...don't think that the book is anything more than a very poorly made commercial for other products. The thinly made "moral" barely made sense...and my 3 year old was constantly questioning the plot (if you can call it that). So enjoy the pillow, but don't count on the book for much of anything.

My Pillow Pets Book Engardia And 17" Dragon Pillow Pet