5.0 out of 5 stars I don't know what it is about pillow pets...
but my 18 month old and 6 year old just go crazy over them! My son has 2, and when my 18 month old started walking around saying "pillow pet?", we had to get her one too. I was going to get her a pee wee one, but saw this bundle for only $13.99 and thought it was not only a great deal on the pillow, but loved the idea it came with a book. My son has the red dragon, so...
Published on December 2, 2011 by SnoopyHJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Pillow Pet and Book
The pillow pet is a decent quality, my 2 year old loves it, it also washes well. The book it came with was only so so, not a fun one to read, and only featured the dragon once. My daughter likes to look at the pictures but it is not going on the shelf with bed time stories.
Published on January 2, 2012 by Ashley Higginson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars its a pillow... its a pet... Its a PILLOW PET!!, December 27, 2011
This review is from: My Pillow Pets Book Engardia And 17" Dragon Pillow Pet (Toy)
Bought this for my 6 year old niece, she already had a lady bug pillow pet, but i could not pass up this deal! $10 for a pillow pet + a book is a steal. Retail a pillow pet sells for about $20!
This guy is super soft and comes with a fun book to read!

Overall great christmas gift!

3.0 out of 5 stars book geared towards girls, December 25, 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
the book is geared towards girls (unicorns and pink castles) and the pillow pet we ordered isn't seen in the book as much as we'd like. we were thinking the book was about the dragon and that would make it cool. we have two boys, ordered it for the two year old, but he likes to run around non-stop. so cudly dragon wasn't tops with him. otherwise, looks like a cute pillow pet!

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not recieve the book, December 23, 2011
The dragon pillow pet is perfect for my four year old, but I am disappointed that I did not receive the book that is supposed to come with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars didn't receive book, December 20, 2011
Jenna Christenson (Rochester, WA United States) - See all my reviews
I am very happy with the dragon pillow pet, it's larger than I expected but looks to be well made. I did not receive the book that was supposed to go with it though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not just for kids., December 18, 2011
Mine friend and I decided to get each other pillow pets for Christmas because both of our spouses had forbidden us to buy them for ourselves. It was kind of a joke and a way to one up the better halves. Now that I have my pillow pet I have to say that I LOVE IT! Besides being super cute it is so comfortable! It is just the right size for a nap on the couch, and keeps my head at just the right angle to read in bed. The material is super soft, the stuffing is firm enough to hold its shape but not so soft as to just go flat. Even though he was the one the originally vetoed the pillow pet, my husband asked me to order one this morning for him!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute toy, December 15, 2011
I purchased this product for less than $10. My son is one and a half and he loves it. It's very soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Adorable, September 29, 2014
lakeluvr27 (Kansas City, MO) - See all my reviews
Daughter loves these!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pillow pet, book is nothing special, December 29, 2011
Just to make this clear, I'm rating the Pillow Pet itself as five stars. If I was rating the book, it would probably be one or two stars. Not much of a story, just going to make your kids want more pillow pets! The dragon itself is well-worth the purchase price by itself (I got it on a lightning deal, but even the regular price seems good). If you look at the book as a free bonus, you'll be fine. Just don't expect anything great from that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, December 19, 2014
Durable

5.0 out of 5 stars dragon pillow pet, November 23, 2011
Wow! Fast,fast, fast...so soft and u cannot beat the price..thank you amazon! Will continuely shop for all my needs here, now and in the future.. smile

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›