5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Cuddly Bug
We got this for our grandson and he loves it. Super soft and cuddly, the perfect bedtime buddy. Durably made with material that really can take the abuse. Our grandson can convert it from the toy to pillow all by himself. Great product, just shop around for price.

Janice Perkins, author of the children's picture book, Ladybug Baby Bug
Published on April 8, 2010 by Child Writer

3.0 out of 5 stars company does not back up the product
Published on June 30, 2010 by Mr. Steve L. Boyd

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Cuddly Bug, April 8, 2010

Janice Perkins, author of the children's picture book, Ladybug Baby Bug

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PILLOW! Rate the product, not the seller., March 8, 2010
N. Benson (Folcroft, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Pillow Pets Miss Lady Bug 18" (Toy)
My daughter loves this pillow! She received it for Christmas last year and has since asked for and has received a second pillow- the Lamb.

There are other places where you can get all of the actual Pillow Pets cheaper. Your local mall may even have a kiosk. Hands down- cutest and softest pillows ever. Can I justify getting myself one? ;-)

3.0 out of 5 stars company does not back up the product, June 30, 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: My Pillow Pets Miss Lady Bug 18" (Toy)
We ordered a horse pillow pet, from the original website. It is very soft and my kids love them. But after 2 months we noticed the seams where coming apart. I called the company, to recieve a replacement and because we were 2 weeks over there return policy there was nothing that they would do... I explained that I ordered this for my daughters birthday and that we have only been using it for 6 weeks. They did not care... Other companies that I have used over the years, would have replaced this. And the shipping cost was almost as much as the pillow.

2.0 out of 5 stars Parts fell off less than 24 hours..., December 20, 2010
This review is from: My Pillow Pets Miss Lady Bug 18" (Toy)
My daughter got this ladybug pillow pet as a gift. Less than 24 hours, the nose fell off. The only "playing" she did with it was put it on her bed. She didn't even actually sleep on it! In the morning she woke up and brought it into my room and the nose fell off with barely any movement. She was heartbroken. My son got the monkey and there was a giant hole in the seam... and he is only 3 months old. All he did was lay on it. Junk!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Found the same thing and its cheaper!!, February 12, 2010
This review is from: My Pillow Pets Miss Lady Bug 18" (Toy)
This is crazy what these people are charging OMG!!! I found the somewhat same pillow at a Walmart store and it was only $5. Just bought it today for my 6 yr old and she loves it, she thinks its a pillow pet LOL! I measured it and the pillow is 12 in. wide and the ladybug from nose to tail is 14 in. I know some of you might say well the pillow pet shown here is 18 inches. and yes I know that but my daughter doesn't care cuz this one is more portable. Its perfect for carrying around cuz its not as bulky and need I mention again only $5 bucks!!!!! Other pillows they had were a pink monkey (with a cute butterfly stitched on its but), ladybug, bumblebee and frog. Just thought I'd share, hope this helps! :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made, February 8, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: My Pillow Pets Miss Lady Bug 18" (Toy)
After begging for a Pillow Pet for months my daughter finally received this LadyBug for Christmas. Within a week one of the antennae balls was coming off. It was hanging by a thread so I finally just sewed it back on. I can't stand when toys fall apart so quickly.

3.0 out of 5 stars The quality is not what I hoped it would be., January 23, 2011
McMommy (Slidell, Louisiana United States) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: My Pillow Pets Miss Lady Bug 18" (Toy)
I remember seeing this product in an infomercial back in 2009. This past Christmas, it seemed you could buy them everywhere (even in auto parts stores). Based on the infomercial I saw, I thought this would be a great and unique gift for my kids. They all love sleeping with their stuffed animals and the idea of having one as a pillow really had them clamoring for one.

So, for Christmas, I bought three different pets (a penguin, a dolphin, and a ladybug). Out of those three, I have been having problems with the ladybug. My youngest dropped a juice cup that splashed on it, so I put it in the wash, following the instructions of washing it cold in the gentle cycle -- tied up in a pillowcase -- and letting it air dry. After it was dry and I returned it, my daughter immediately reported that there was a rip at the seam where the head meets the body. Well, I quickly did "surgery" on it and I thought all was well. A week later, she discovered that there was an index finger-sized hole at the edge of one of the black spots. There does appear to be a seam around every black spot. So, I had to do another "surgery" on her pillow pet. Since then, I have repaired new pillow pets belonging to the kids of two other friends (all at different areas along the seams). In the past, I've only ever had to do "surgery" on stuffed animals that my kids had for many years, not a matter of weeks. As a result, I am anticipating having to do repairs later on the other ones I purchased, especially after the time comes to wash them.

I believe that $20 pillow pets should be made to withstand general usage by children. My kids have other stuffed animals that cost a third as much that are still in great shape, don't need repairs, and certainly survive machine washing. They take their pillow pets on short drives and sleep with them; they don't abuse them or use them for purposes not intended by the manufacturer. As a result, I'm pretty disappointed in the overall quality and durability of this product.

UPDATE: As of 6/15/11, I have done sewing repairs on this ladybug a total of 5 times (all at different seams) and my daughter has just found another hole that needs to be sewn. I have done "surgery" on the penguin and dolphin twice each, on different seams.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful purchase!, December 28, 2010
pkel or jkel (Trenton, ME United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Pillow Pets Miss Lady Bug 18" (Toy)
My child loves this pillow. It is super soft and cuddly and fun to snuggle with. I am especially hopeful that it will help with long car rides...the commercials show this pillow folded up on the child's lap with the head resting comfortably. Wouldn't that be nice? This is a very worthwhile purchase and I expect to purchase a second.

Be aware that some of the reviews of this product appear to be in error. There are similar pillows offered from a company called Cuddlee Pet and others that are smaller and don't get as good reviews. Be sure to purchase this pillow from MY PILLOW PETS and it should be 18". You won't be disappointed with this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars THINK TWICE BEFORE.ORDERING!, April 17, 2012
This review is from: My Pillow Pets Miss Lady Bug 18" (Toy)
I revieved this pillowpet today, and it is by far the WORST fifteen dollaars I have ever spent! No sooner than I got it out of the box the fuzz was falling off!! AND it is not even a pillow pet, it's a knock off that ive seen at a local dollar store for $5. RIDICULOUS!!! Not to mention only half of the top is red, it is mainly black and with an extremely disproportionate head. Bad move to buy this, I regret it, you will too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Holes in seams with very little play, July 22, 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: My Pillow Pets Miss Lady Bug 18" (Toy)
The ladybug is very cute and soft but my daughter has not really played with it very much and the seams already have holes in them in 4 different locations. I can't imagine what it would be like if she used it alot? Poor quality on the construction.

ARRAY(0xa43f236c)

My Pillow Pets Miss Lady Bug 18"
$24.99 $13.51