Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on March 3, 2011
Although the label refers to the pillow filling as "viscoelastic foam", it also indicates that the pillow is made of 80% cotton and 20% polyester, neither of which fall into the category of "memory foam" which is actually polyurethane.

Of course, the label might include a typo. Perhaps the "80% cotton and 20% polyester" refers to the pillow cover. I'm not sure.

What I am sure of is that the pillow did not feel like memory foam. It seemed to snap back too fast like cheaper polyester pillows. I think I am qualified to judge since I have been happily sleeping on a Tempur-Pedic bed for the past 7 years.

Sadly, I couldn't actually open the pillow cover to see for myself if there was something in there besides chopped memory foam.