5.0 out of 5 stars Great cookbook
Published on April 16, 2010 by A. Adair

3.0 out of 5 stars Seller stated and sold book as new - it was no
Purchased book as "new" and it was not. There were previous hand written notes on recipes and paper clips on pages. If a seller states book is "new" and you pay for "new" prices this should not happen.
Very surprised and disappointed as this was a gift for my daughter. I would not give a used gift to someone unless they knew in advance.
Published 9 months ago by Donna T.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cookbook, April 16, 2010
A. Adair (Provo, UT USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pillsbury Fast & Healthy Cookbook (Spiral-bound)
We've made about 15 - 20 different recipes from this cookbook, and with the exception of only one meal, all have been delicious. This is an awesome cookbook. The recipes are simple, use a lot of ingredients that you normally already have at home, and use a lot of vegetables. Tastes great, and is also very healthy. The meals can all be prepared quickly. This is the first time we've been so impressed with everything in a cookbook, and we love it so much we keep going to it, trying a new meal once or twice a week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Whoa...., October 19, 2010
This review is from: Pillsbury Fast & Healthy Cookbook (Spiral-bound)
If I could ONLY follow such simple instructions.... I learned to cook the old way: a little bit of this, a pinch of that. Having a full-time job & HAVING to cook in the evenings for my husband & toddler has completely stumpped me. I finally caved in & bought myself a recipe book. I have tried several recipes & it blew me out of the water!!! WOW, it's easy...REALLY. No brainer. My girlfriend & I even fixed ourselves dishes for our 'girls night out' & we were impressed with with ourselves AND what we cooked out of this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars No dietary trickery here, August 14, 2011
This review is from: Pillsbury Fast & Healthy Cookbook (Spiral-bound)
No low-carb or other dietary trickery in this book! Very refreshing to see a cookbook that can help people who want to be healthy and lean do so in the right way. I am an Exercise Physiologist that has specialized in giving fat-loss advice for many years. Believe me when I say that this cookbook would be a good tool to have if you are trying to lose or keep off fat weight while maximizing your health. When you eat right, your workouts will be better, your energy level will be better, and your health will be better. Combined with a good plan for staying active, this book will help to make a good one-two punch on body fat!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, April 13, 2011
AB (MIAMI, FL, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pillsbury Fast & Healthy Cookbook (Spiral-bound)
I just had a baby and I dont have a lot of time to cook, so I bought this book to help me out and it worked!! I've only prepared two meals and my husband and I loved them! soo fast and yummy!
I gave it 4 stars because I'm very visual and I NEED a picture of the recipe to decide if I want to eat it or not :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really is fast and easy., January 25, 2011
This review is from: Pillsbury Fast & Healthy Cookbook (Spiral-bound)
Love this cookbook. These really are fast and easy. I've only made a few 'cos I haven't had this book for too long. Even being on a spiral makes it easy to use 'cos it stays open and flat on the counter. Not ever recipe has a picture, but there are plenty of pictures in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty looking recipes, April 5, 2014
KayC (Houston, TX, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pillsbury Fast & Healthy Cookbook (Spiral-bound)
Now if I will just COOK or prepare the dishes. Unfortunately if there are more than 5 or 6 ingredients I tend to move on to a simpler recipe

5.0 out of 5 stars PILLSBURY FAST & HEALTHY COOKBOOK, August 29, 2013
This review is from: Pillsbury Fast & Healthy Cookbook (Spiral-bound)
One cannot always find cookbooks with recipes that REALLY ARE REALLY FAST, EASY & HEALTHY; but in my opinion, this one passed the mark!

3.0 out of 5 stars Seller stated and sold book as new - it was no, July 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, April 13, 2013
This review is from: Pillsbury Fast & Healthy Cookbook (Spiral-bound)
This is a fantastic cookbook. Easy to follow! I love cookbooks with pictures of the food, and this one has plenty. Wish I could find another cookbook similar to this one. I haven't found a cookbook that can even compare to how great this one is!

5.0 out of 5 stars The title says it plain and simple, March 12, 2013
I have made several recipes so far and they have all been fast and easy. Impressively, the recipes produce food that tastes pretty good considering the ingredients. I was skeptical when I bought the book, but if you need quick meals that won't break the bank or grow your waistline, this book is a great addition to any cook's library.

ARRAY(0xa37f3750)

Pillsbury Fast & Healthy Cookbook
Pillsbury Fast & Healthy Cookbook by Pillsbury Editors (Spiral-bound - March 13, 2009)
Used & New from: $0.01