Jane By Design 1 Season 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot Jane Quimby is juggling life as a high school student and as an assistant.
2. The Runway Jane juggles two of the most important nights of her life.
3. The Birkin Competition to be number one at school and at work has Jane dizzy.
4. The Finger Bowl Jane doesn't react well to Billy's secret.
5. The Lookbook Jane is thrilled when Gray sends her to Paris.
6. The Image Issue Jane hits the hallways when given a task to find the next big trend.
7. The Teen Model Jane must keep a crazy model in check before a big Donovan Decker shoot.
8. The Wedding Gown The Donovan Decker crew is under pressure to come up with perfection.
9. The Getaway Jane's weekend with Nick gets sidetracked.
10. The End of the Line Jane's dream job may be coming to an end and just in time for Fashion Week.
11. The Replacement Jane thinks she's up for a big promotion.
12. The Celebrity Jane hangs out with the new face of the collection.
13. The Surprise Jane thinks everyone forgot her birthday.
14. The Second Chance With their mother back in town, Jane and Ben have very different reactions.
15. The Online Date Jane scrambles when her mother complicates Gray's love life.
16. The Backup Dress Jane looks forward to her first date with Eli.
17. The Sleepover Jane and Billy decide to throw a party.
18. The Bonus Check Jane saves the school play, but it comes at a personal cost.
|Director||Lev L. Spiro|
|Starring||Erica Dasher, Nick Roux|
|Supporting actors||Rowly Dennis, India de Beaufort, Matthew Atkinson, Meagan Tandy, David Clayton Rogers, Andie MacDowell, Smith Cho, Brooke Lyons, Jos Viramontes, Todd Sherry, Bari Hochwald, William Patrick Brown, Patrick Hartigan, Olan Montgomery, Karen Strassman, Marc Abbink, Leah Shaw, Rick Silver|
|Executive Producer||Michael Cedar|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Jane by design should not have been cancelled. I loved this series they need to bring this show back. The music in the series was goodPublished 1 month ago by kameleen
This was my favorite tv show before it hit discontinued :// if you have a passion for fashion then you will love it!!!Published 1 month ago by Erica
I enjoyed the story line of this show. There is so much trouble on TV constantly in your face, that I enjoyed a smart fashionable, young girl making her way thru the high fashion... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Barbara
Love this show! The only thing that I was disappointed by was the fact that it's only the first half of the first season. I thought that I was getting it all. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Sylvia