Transparent 1 Season 2014
An Amazon Original Series
You can watch Episode 1 in HD
1. Pilot An LA family with serious boundary issues have their past and future unravel when a dramatic admission causes everyone's secrets to spill out. Starring Jeffrey Tambor, Judith Light, Amy Landecker, Jay Duplass, and Gaby Hoffmann.
2. The Letting Go Maura embraces her new journey, but nothing about life as a woman is easy -- making friends, finding a new community, and above all, coming out to her children. Sarah introduces her husband (Rob Huebel) to her ex-girlfriend Tammy (Melora Hardin). Josh pays…
3. Rollin Maura moves out of the family house and into a lively new apartment complex, just as Sarah needs a new home after dismantling her perfect life. Josh has to reconsider his sudden vision of starting a family, while Ali finds some new boundaries to cross.
4. Moppa Maura finally comes out to Ali, and they join Sarah on a field trip to the mall - where they all get rude lessons in womanhood. Josh is forced to confront his past thanks to questions from Syd (Carrie Brownstein) about his longtime relationship with Rita.
5. Wedge When Shelly's husband Ed goes missing, Sarah, Josh and Ali set out to find him, and instead find themselves lost in their past. Ali can no longer keep Maura's secret from Josh, which sends him into a tailspin. When Maura runs into a Pfefferman family…
6. The Wilderness As they struggle to come to terms with Maura, Josh looks for answers from a rabbi named Raquel (Kathryn Hahn), and Ali looks for answers in a Gender Studies class with Syd. Sarah is left to answer questions from her own kids, who meet Maura for the first time.
7. Symbolic Exemplar Josh goes on a date with Rabbi Raquel while Ali explores her feminine side with a TA from Gender Studies class. The kids turn out for Maura's performance in a talent show, but her delight quickly turns to dejection.
8. Best New Girl In a flashback, Mort escapes with friend Mark (Bradley Whitford) to a cross-dressing retreat in the woods, and becomes captivated with a very accepting woman named Connie (Michaela Watkins). Left alone after cancelling her Bat Mitzvah, 13-year-old Ali finds…
9. Looking Up Maura finds solace with ex-wife Shelly, and the two hatch a plot to help Ed realize his wishes. Sarah spends time with her ex-husband and begins to question their breakup, while Raquel finally breaks through to Josh. And when the entire family is summoned…
10. Why Do We Cover the Mirrors? A funeral brings all the Pfeffermans together and reunites them with their past - Shelley and Maura with old friends, Sarah with her ex, and Josh with his teenage babysitter - who brings a 17-year-old boy. Just when they thought there were no more secrets,…
Transparent Exclusive Clip A glimpse of 'Transparent', a new Amazon Original Series coming soon to Prime Instant Video.
Transparent: A Look Ahead A sneak peek at Transparent, a series about a family with serious boundary issues.
Transparent: Meet the Pfeffermans In this behind-the-scenes video, the actors from Transparent talk about how they relate to their characters and how the Pfefferman family transforms together.
|Starring||Jeffrey Tambor, Gaby Hoffmann|
|Supporting actors||Jay Duplass, Amy Landecker, Judith Light, Melora Hardin, Rob Huebel, Cleo Anthony, Lawrence Pressman, Zackary Arthur, Alison Sudol, Abby Ryder Fortson, Brett Paesel, Juana Samayoa, Zackary Drucker, Clementine Greevy, Carrie Brownstein, Alyvia Alyn Lind|
|Producers||Zackary Drucker, Rhys Ernst, Nisha Ganatra, Victor Hsu, Aaron Miller, Rick Rosenthal, Joan Scheckel, Jill Soloway, Andrea Sperling, Andrea Sperling|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
LOVE! Jeffery Tambor is absolutely amazing. Can't wait for season 2!Published 2 hours ago by Emily Gerstung
Self centered, immature characters. People I would never want to know. I completely enjoyed Jeffrey Tambor in Arrested Development, I did not find this clever - or perhaps it was... Read morePublished 4 hours ago by Bluesky
Three and a Half stars.
Transparent could have learned a lesson from "Weeds". Each episode tries to outdo the last in terms of "how ****ed up can we make... Read more
I was slow to watch this program, but, when I did, I LOVED it! I didn't know what to expect -- a silly show about Jeffrey Tambor dressing as a woman? No, it is so much more! Read morePublished 5 hours ago by Debi Hagan
Great show. Looking forward to Season 2. I will say, this show left me looking for a "straight man" - no pun intended and not in reference to anyone's sexuality. Read morePublished 6 hours ago by A. Williams
Amazing acting and the whole show seems so genuine, especially the characters.Published 6 hours ago by H. Cheeley
I wasn't sure what to expect. From first episode until 6th I am hooked. It is about acceptance, family, unity, etc. Definitely going to watch the whole season. Read morePublished 6 hours ago by big bulldog
I wasn't sure after watching the first episode if I would watch any more. After a few days I watched episode 2. This morning I watched the other 8 episodes. I need more! Read morePublished 6 hours ago by D. Heinssen
I keep seeing "real life" - this is as "real" as Leave it to Beaver - but on opposite sides of the (lack of) verisimilitude scale! Read morePublished 7 hours ago by Jay