Transparent 1 Season 2014
An Amazon Original Series
You can watch Episode 1 in HD
1. Pilot An LA family with serious boundary issues have their past and future unravel when a dramatic admission causes everyone's secrets to spill out. Starring Jeffrey Tambor, Judith Light, Amy Landecker, Jay Duplass, and Gaby Hoffmann.
2. The Letting Go Maura embraces her new journey, but nothing about life as a woman is easy -- making friends, finding a new community, and above all, coming out to her children. Sarah introduces her husband (Rob Huebel) to her ex-girlfriend Tammy (Melora Hardin). Josh pays…
3. Rollin Maura moves out of the family house and into a lively new apartment complex, just as Sarah needs a new home after dismantling her perfect life. Josh has to reconsider his sudden vision of starting a family, while Ali finds some new boundaries to cross.
4. Moppa Maura finally comes out to Ali, and they join Sarah on a field trip to the mall - where they all get rude lessons in womanhood. Josh is forced to confront his past thanks to questions from Syd (Carrie Brownstein) about his longtime relationship with Rita.
5. Wedge When Shelly's husband Ed goes missing, Sarah, Josh and Ali set out to find him, and instead find themselves lost in their past. Ali can no longer keep Maura's secret from Josh, which sends him into a tailspin. When Maura runs into a Pfefferman…
6. The Wilderness As they struggle to come to terms with Maura, Josh looks for answers from a rabbi named Raquel (Kathryn Hahn), and Ali looks for answers in a Gender Studies class with Syd. Sarah is left to answer questions from her own kids, who meet Maura for the first time.
7. Symbolic Exemplar Josh goes on a date with Rabbi Raquel while Ali explores her feminine side with a TA from Gender Studies class. The kids turn out for Maura's performance in a talent show, but her delight quickly turns to dejection.
8. Best New Girl In a flashback, Mort escapes with friend Mark (Bradley Whitford) to a cross-dressing retreat in the woods, and becomes captivated with a very accepting woman named Connie (Michaela Watkins). Left alone after cancelling her Bat Mitzvah, 13-year-old Ali finds…
9. Looking Up Maura finds solace with ex-wife Shelly, and the two hatch a plot to help Ed realize his wishes. Sarah spends time with her ex-husband and begins to question their breakup, while Raquel finally breaks through to Josh. And when the entire family is summoned…
10. Why Do We Cover the Mirrors? A funeral brings all the Pfeffermans together and reunites them with their past - Shelley and Maura with old friends, Sarah with her ex, and Josh with his teenage babysitter - who brings a 17-year-old boy. Just when they thought there were no more secrets,…
Transparent Exclusive Clip A glimpse of 'Transparent', a new Amazon Original Series coming soon to Prime Instant Video.
Transparent: Meet the Pfeffermans In this behind-the-scenes video, the actors from Transparent talk about how they relate to their characters and how the Pfefferman family transforms together.
Transparent: A Look Ahead A sneak peek at Transparent, a series about a family with serious boundary issues.
|Starring||Jeffrey Tambor, Gaby Hoffmann|
|Supporting actors||Jeffrey Tambor, Amy Landecker, Rob Huebel, Judith Light, Henry Simmons, Jay Duplass, Lawrence Pressman, Sawyer Ever, Alison Sudol, Abby Ryder Fortson, Brett Paesel, Juana Samayoa, Zackary Drucker, Clementine Greevy, Melissa Stephens|
|Producers||Jill Soloway, Victor Hsu|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Slow/hard to follow in places... Overall it was greatPublished 4 minutes ago by Kendra Leighann Brown
What a beautiful show. Amazon finally found its 'House of Cards'. The show is one of the best I've seen in a while. Read morePublished 15 minutes ago by Abdullah Boodai
what a waste of time - didn't get very far into this before hitting the cancel button. crude and amateurish.Published 42 minutes ago by ZI
At times it seems that this family's life evolves too quickly. I'm sure that is because of the format. The acting is fabulous. Read morePublished 45 minutes ago by Joann Conro
My husband and I have watched all but one and we agree this is the best show ever made. We saved the last one just to savor it. Each charactor is strong. Read morePublished 46 minutes ago by The wolf says