5.0 out of 5 stars LOVES 'em!
I love these gel-ink pens! If you're like me and prefer to use gel-ink because it writes more smoothly and has a bolder, thicker line than other pens, then you will love these gel-ink pens!

Published on August 21, 2012 by turtlegirl80

3.0 out of 5 stars I am not happy with them
These are a little runny and smeary when you first start writing a word. I am not happy with them. Will not buy again.
Published 3 months ago by K. Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVES 'em!, August 21, 2012

I happen to be very picky about the type of pen I use, and I've been disappointed time and again by thin writing gel pens that write more like a cheap ball-point pen! Gel ink pens with points of 0.5 mm, and 0.38 mm are called "extra fine point," and "ultra fine point," respectively, but they all feel like they're scratching at the paper while I write! I used to purchase the 0.7 mm gel-ink pens, which are still listed as a "fine point" pen, and while it was better than the other two, it still didn't glide along seamlessly enough for me.

This product, the Pilot G2 Premium Gel Ink Rolling Ball Pens have a GREAT 1.0 BOLD POINT and are the BEST gel-ink pens I've ever used! When I originally bought these, I purchased 3packs of them! I am so glad I did, cuz they write so smoothly! I will most assuredly purchase these again in the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 4, 2013
Exactly what I needed, on time and in fine shape. Ten more words are required for this review. Here they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars best everyday pen, February 8, 2012
A. Reiff (Lancaster, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pilot G2 Retractable Premium Gel Ink Roller Ball Pens, Bold Point, 5-Pack, Black Ink (31303) (Office Product)
Everyone likes the Pilot G2, but few people even know about the bold point G2. Its just as smooth as the medium but much darker and thicker. I use this in high school where I can go through a pen every two weeks at the most. The ink goes very fast! I can see the ink level drop a considerable amount in just one class period. I still like this pen though and is definitely my favorite. I you like the medium G2, definitely try this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth & Bold But No Refills Here, May 31, 2012
Cindy J. Sanford (Franklin, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I was heartbroken when I found out that Pentel no longer made a pen that I have been using for over 10 years. Since they no longer made refills, either, I had to hunt for a replacement. Saw these and decided to try. What a great find!

These gel ink, retractable, 1.0 line pens are perfect for those who like smooth strokes and bold lines. They are "clickable" and you can see through the top two-thirds of the barrel; when the ink level reaches the rubber grip it's time to buy a refill or new pens. Unfortunately, Amazon does not sell refills for this pen, but they are available elsewhere.

The biggest drawback to this type of pen is that the ink dries slowly and smudges easily. You have to get used to using this type of pen and plan for some dry time, blot, or blow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pilot G2 Bold Point reads great, February 25, 2012
I'm sick of all these new "fine point" pens that seem to be all you can get. This BOLD Point brings back writing like the old days when you could read with ease. This G2 Bold pointer is just what we need!
Thanks Pilot. M. Lucky

5.0 out of 5 stars The 1.0mm Pilot G2 is the only pen I write with., March 14, 2013
The 1.0mm Pilot G2 is the only pen I write with. It is smooth and juicy. The body is comfortable to hold. The only downside is that they run out of ink pretty quickly, but no more so than any other 1mm gel roller pen. I've been on a several year quest for a good pen, and this is the one. Once I tried my first one about 8 months ago, and afterwards I threw out all my other pens. I have been buying nothing but since. Also, the fact that you can buy ink refills instead of whole new pens makes the environment happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars I buy these for my wife ..., March 10, 2013
5-star is my wife's review and, boy, is she picky about her ball-point pens.

Refills - that leads me to the negative about this pen. Can't find them, at least for a half-way reasonable price. A refillable pen that you can't buy refills for, very handy indeed! But that's just me, the lowly husband in charge of reordering, complaining.

The wife says it has a very smooth and easy flow, plus she likes the way it enhances her writing style. Hope this helps you!

Dave

5.0 out of 5 stars You will want to order more!, February 18, 2014
Bold, and very easy to write with. Glides easily along the paper. Beautiful blue color. Does not smear easily on paper like other pens.

4.0 out of 5 stars I recommend these, January 20, 2015
These are not too expensive and seem to write nicely every time, no skipping or running out of ink too quickly. They are comfortable to hold and write with. I order some every Christmas and use them throughout the year.

5.0 out of 5 stars If You Like A Bold Pen..., January 8, 2015
These are the best. It's SO hard to find pens that have bold tips and these provide the perfect bold stroke. I have already purchased a second pack! The colors are very true and I highly recommend!