|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.6 x 2.6 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||31203|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||31203|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $1.50 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $4.50 shipping
Pilot G2 Mini Retractable Gel Ink Rolling Ball Pens, Fine Point, 4-Pack, Assorted Color Inks (31203)
|Price:||$5.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$0.24 (4%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- G2 writes longer than the average of the top branded gel ink pens.**
- **Independent third party ISO testing. Average of G2 write out (all point sizes) compared to the average of the top branded gel ink pens tested (all point sizes). Data on file with Pilot Corporation of America.
- A compact version of the top-selling G2 Gel Ink Rolling Ball Pen with a comfortable rubber grip
- Dynamic Gel Ink Formula that is smooth writing and smear-proof with a fine 0.7mm point
- Pack of 4 fine point pens with assorted color inks - non-refillable
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Here's a followup comment. These pens 'run out of ink' long before the actual ink cartridge is empty. It's like they filled 2/3 of the tube with ink, and the rest with some translucent oil that mixes with some of the ink, making the pen stop writing by the time the cartridge is only half empty. They don't last very long, and you can't buy refills.
You will be purchasing more than one pack just so you know. Occasionally you will get a pen that the gel is a little leaky, but those are few.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great Gel Ink pens! It offers smooth writing and is long lasting. Wonderful writing!Published 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
We love these smaller size rolling ball pens. They are easy to pick up, store in a pocket, tuck in the car.Published 24 days ago by J Wags
Love these smaller pens. Never even knew they had but they r perfect. Gonna use only this size from now on. So cool.Published 28 days ago by Amazon Customer
These pens are perfect size for my refereeing book. Nice to have something other than a pencil.Published 1 month ago by Chelsea Jones