Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pilot Step-Up Cane
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

100%

on August 8, 2007
I purchased this step-up for just that, a step-up when my husband bought a one ton van. There was just no way I could reach the door opening and nothing to pull myself up with.

This Pilot Step-Up Cane solved the problem perfectly. Getting out of the van was a problem also as I had to edge myself as far as possible on the bucket seat, extend one leg forward, and slide down, leaving about a one foot distance between me and the ground. I would alternate which leg I put forward to to take the pounding on the ground because I knew that the joint at the top of my leg would be very sore the next day.

Before finding the Pilot Step-Up Cane on the internet I actually stopped going shopping when I knew we were taking the truck. I give this five stars because it literally changed my life and solved a very unpleasant problem.
on August 13, 2013
I need help getting up and down stairs. It is lightweight and sturdy. It has also helped me get into and out of vehicles. it has saved my knees a lot of pain.