American Dad 10 Seasons 2005
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot Stan rigs the school election to help Steve score with girls, but the plan backfires when Steve wins and becomes drunk with power.
2. Threat Levels Stan steals Steve's lucrative idea to stage and videotape "bum fights," in which homeless men are forced to beat each other senseless.
3. Stan Knows Best Hayley takes a job as a stripper after moving into her boyfriend's van and being financially cut off by Stan.
4. Francine's Flashback fter forgetting his anniversary, Stan arranges to have the last 24 hours of Francine's memory erased, but a bungling technician accidentally erases 20 years.
5. Roger Codger When Roger slips into a coma, the Smiths think he's dead and dispose of his body.
6. Homeland Insecurity Stan panics after discovering that his new neighbors are Arab-American; and Steve finds himself at the mercy of the Scout Rangers.
7. Deacon Stan, Jesus Man Stan competes with his 'smug bastard' neighbor to become deacon of his church.
8. Bullocks to Stan Eighteen-year-old Hayley is sleeping with Stan's boss, Bullock, but Stan can't say or do anything about it because he's up for a promotion!
9. A Smith in the Hand Stan objects to the sex education program at Steve's school, so he decides to teach Steve the facts of life himself.
10. All About Steve After disowning Steve for being a geek, Stan must rely on his son's knowledge of science fiction and fantasy to catch a cyber-terrorist.
11. Con Heir Stan's real father, a studly super-agent, reappears after a 20 year absence to recruit Stan for a top-secret mission, but Francine suspects that he's a con man involved in a plot to steal precious Egyptian artwork.
12. Stan of Arabia Part I When Stan ruins his boss's party, he's reassigned to Saudi Arabia.
13. Stan of Arabia Part II Cultures continue to clash, and the entire Smith family is arrested by the Vice and Virtue Police and sentenced to death by stoning.
14. Stannie Get Your Gun Hayley accidentally paralyzes Stan when she fires a gun she thought was loaded with blanks.
15. Star Trek Roger is overjoyed to discover that Steve's new book is all about him - until he finds out that it paints him in an unflattering light.
16. Not Particulary Desparate Housewives Francine joins a group of housewives who cheat on their husbands.
17. Rough Trade When Stan and Roger trade places, Roger gets a job as a car salesman, while Stan ends up in jail.
18. Finances With Wolves After receiving a hefty bonus from work, Stan buys extravagant gadgets while Francine pleads for her dream kiosk
19. It's Good to be the Queen Because of a past incident at his own prom, where he was lured into a dance with the homecoming queen only to have a pile of pigs dropped on him, Stan wants revenge by showing off that he married a homecoming queen, Francine.
20. Roger n' Me When Stan goes to Atlantic City for a bachelor party and is shunned by his so-called best friend, Roger steps in and becomes Stan's new sidekick.
21. Helping Handis Stan devises a plan to make Steve more popular at school, but the plan backfires when the side effects make him a little "too popular."
22. With Friends Like Steve's Steve's friend Barry turns evil after skipping his meds, and schemes to replace Steve in Stan's life.
23. Tears of a Clooney Stan enlists his contacts at the CIA to help make Francine's birthday wish come true - to destroy George Clooney.
|Starring||Seth MacFarlane, Wendy Schaal|
|Supporting actors||Scott Grimes, Rachael MacFarlane, Dee Bradley Baker, Curtis Armstrong, Mike Barker, Chris Cox, Carmen Electra, Jeff Fischer, Mike Henry, Natasha Melnick, Kim Parks, Kevin Michael Richardson, André Sogliuzzo, Daisuke Suzuki, John Viener|
|Producers||Mike Barker, Carter Bays, Brian Boyle, Mark Douglas, David Hemingson, Seth MacFarlane, Diana Ritchey, Kenny Schwartz, Craig Thomas, Kara Vallow, Dan Vebber, Matt Weitzman, Rick Wiener, David Zuckerman|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
What can I say, It's what it is either you like it or you don'tPublished 1 month ago by Hannahbo Banksy
I watch adult swim late at night, right before sleep, that is where I first started watching American Dad. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Dillan
We all need something to brighten the day...for me it is twisted cartoons...i can watch both Family Guy and American Dad over and over.Published 5 months ago by ejda1967