WakeBrothers 1 Season 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot In the pilot episode of WakeBrothers, the world is introduced to Phil and Bob Soven, professional wake boarders and brothers who couldn't be more different. Where Phil is serious and focused, Bob is carefree and excels at pushing his brother's buttons.
2. Bob Plays Matchmaker Bob doesn't like the girls Phil has been bringing home lately so he decides to find Phil a nice girl. His search includes a singles mixer and putting an ad on a billboard.
3. NYC Phil, Bob and friends head to NYC where Phil hopes to get the cover of Transworld Wake Magazine during a photo shoot in front of the Statue of Liberty. Bob sets out on the streets of New York in search of local superhero.
4. Brotherly Intervention Tension is at an all-time high between Phil and Bob after their trip to New York. In order to keep peace in their house, dad decides the brothers should see a counselor to mend their relationship.
5. Phil's Bar Opening Phil's latest business investment, a country bar in downtown Orlando, is about to have its grand opening. Feeling like he needs to expand his career, Bob makes a business proposal to help Phil promote the bar.
6. House Rules Bob has always wanted to own pet llamas and decides to make his dream come true. Phil is not thrilled with the new house guests and kicks them out leaving Bob and the llamas to fend for themselves.
7. Mentoring Jason Phil and Bob's younger brother Jason is training for one of the first wakeboarding events of the season. He looks to his older brothers for extra guidance but their methods both on and off the water couldn't be more different.
8. Carp Diem After hearing about the Asian Carp infestation near the great lakes, Bob decides to take the gang to Illinois to wakeboard on the river through the jumping Carps. During the trip Bob hooks up with Alexa, a long time friends.
9. Facebook Official After getting closer on the trip to Illinois, Bob wonders about the status of his relationship with Alexa. Can he work up the nerve to ask if she's his girlfriend? Will she say yes? And what will Phil think?
10. Weekend with Granny Phil & Bob's Grandma Sondra drives up from Miami to visit for the weekend. While Grandma's in town, the guys accommodate her active lifestyle and Bob tries to get Granny and Phil to approve of Alexa.
11. Bob is MIAcworth Phil travels for a tour stop and Bob is forced to undergo surgery for a recent injury. While Phil works to maintain his number one standings, Bob partakes in some strange healing methods.
12. Ft. Worth Finale The guys travel to Ft. Worth, TX for a King of Wake tour stop. Even though Bob can't compete, he's determined to get attention for his crazy antics, including throwing Phil a birthday party he'll never forget.
Meet The Brothers Get ready to meet the first family of wake boarding. Bob and Phil Soven discuss their childhood, family and how they deal with fame.
|Director||Matthew James Williams|
|Producers||Lauren Barnard, Corey Carter, Rob Cohen, Robert E. Cornick, Tiffani Corr, Tony DiBari, Sammy Jo Eames, John Ehrhard, Kimberly Belcher Ehrhard, Karen Frank, Christina Klimis, David Lasman, Louise Maccallum Bishop, Sarah Sisson, Lucia Soven, Clare Tucker|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|