The Haunted Hathaways 3 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot Michelle Hathaway and her two daughters, Taylor and Frankie, move to New Orleans and discover that their new house is already occupied by a dad and his sons... who happen to be ghosts.
2. Haunted Sleepover As the newest member of the gymnastics team, Taylor is responsible for hosting a team sleepover. Unfortunately Frankie and Louie team up and try to scare Taylor and her friends out of the house.
3. Haunted Science Fair Taylor finds herself in a pickle when Michelle forbids the use of ghost shortcuts right after Taylor tells her teammates that (secretly with Miles' help) she can win the cash prize at the science fair and get them new uniforms.
4. Haunted Kids An argument between Ray and Michelle leads them to switch roles and attempt to parent the other person's children. Lo and behold, Michelle is unable to wrangle the boys and Ray is thrown by the intricacies of girl social antics.
5. Haunted Volleyball Frankie is not the best player on her school volleyball team, so Ray gives Frankie a one-time "boost," but when Frankie is left to rely on Louie's erratic abilities, she must find the inner confidence to step up on her own.
6. Haunted Babysitter When Michelle leaves Miles to babysit an ever-scheming Louie and Frankie duo, they think they've pulled the ultimate prank, but Miles and Michelle get the last laugh.
7. Haunted Doll The first Hathaway/Preston Yard Sale is smooth sailing until Louie fumbles his attempt to possess a stuffed animal, landing himself in Taylor's favorite nurse doll. The kids must all work together to get him back home safely.
8. Haunted Dog It's Taylor's birthday and Miles is excited about getting his "new" sister a special gift- a ghost dog. When the dog turns out to be a less than the perfect pet, Miles tries to cover it up and gets caught.
9. Haunted Play Frankie fakes an injury to stay out of a play that Michelle is directing for school. Unfortunately, her plan backfires when Louie takes her place and does so well that she is jealous and must fight to get her spot back.
10. Haunted Interview Frankie gets an interview for an exclusive private school because of her strong essay about Louie, but when Louie reads it he wreaks ghostly havoc, nearly ruining Frankie's opportunity to be accepted.
11. Haunted Halloween When Ray and Miles agree to help Taylor with her first Halloween party in the Hathaway/Preston house by doing parlor tricks, Louie defiantly turns to a powerful ghost to help really haunt the party (and things go awry).
12. Haunted Principal Upon mistakenly discovering that Michelle is dating their school principal, Taylor and Frankie set out to ruin Michelle's big "date" with him that includes Miles breaking his current anti-scaring vow.
13. Haunted Cookie Jar Frankie and Miles accidentally break Michelle's brand new cookie jar, and they jump through hoops in order to get the perfect replacement before she finds out.
Behind The Scenes: Haunted Halloween Go behind the scenes of The Haunted Hathaways "Haunted Halloween" episode.
|Genres||Comedy, Kids & Family, Fantasy|
|Starring||Chico Benymon, Benjamin Flores Jr.|
|Supporting actors||Megan Goodman, Curtis Harris, Ginifer King, Kayla Maisonet, Amber Montana, Artie O'Daly, Kim Yarbrough, Breanna Yde|
|Producers||Boyce Bugliari, Mike Dieffenbach, Dionne Kirschner, Trevor Kirschner, Jamie McLaughlin|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
The kids love this show and keep watching it over and over again. I would recommend it for school aged kids.Published 11 months ago by Happy Mom
Sucks - plain and simple. Lots of overacting and poorly. Silly scripts
This is a must miss series - the less you buy into it the faster they should yank it off the air.