4.0 out of 5 stars Good and strong
Took a month to get her but worth it. Great product, stronger then it looks. Works great. I got two one for me and one for my girl she didnt think it would work and when i herd EWW! from the bathroom i knew they did lol.
Published 9 months ago by Leo Morano

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice!
It definitely gets the gook out, but it hurts way too much! The shipping was fast and effective, the product was nicely packaged for being such a small thing! I would buy again from this company. When using don't forget to sanitize, using it with out sanitation is unsanitary.
Published 7 months ago by The_ Anonymous.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and strong, October 4, 2013
This review is from: Metal Pimple Remover Blackhead Extractor Beauty Tool Silver Tone (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, June 17, 2014
Pretty good tool. I just wish it was a few dollars less. It does the job, simple and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, March 28, 2014
This extractor is perfect! Little hassle, and little damage done to your skin after using it. Much better than using your fingers. Easy to sterilize. Won't live without it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, November 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pimple remover, August 30, 2013
This product satisfies all my expectations, all you need to remember is to treat the skin before you start the work. it is easy to grip and hold on to. I bought 3 and gave 2 to my family`s teenagers and they agree totally with me so this makes it an 3 in 1 review.
Shipping this items also was faster than promised and i live in Norway so it was sent a long way.

We recomend this item :)

3.0 out of 5 stars GI JOE Mellon Baller, May 28, 2014
One of my GI JOEs is graduating from boot camp tomorrow and I needed a mellon baller for the party. How can I have a party without a mellon balls? Haven't used it as a pimple remover yet... waiting till after the party.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice tool, August 31, 2013
Good pimple and blackhead extraction tool. I own several extraction tools and this one works extremely well for my needs. I recommend this tool for easy removal of pimples.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as great as I thought it would be., March 29, 2013
I didn't like this product very much. It barely takes out any blackheads. Not too happy. Wish I could find something that could be really effective because this isn't cutting it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool, March 8, 2013
Great tool for bumps & black heads. I use looped end most. Works very well but don't expect to be pain free. I do like that it doesn't leave the tail tale fingernail marks or cut into skin leaving worse than before. Good product for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars it works!, May 2, 2013
Its better than using q-tips to extract. Less skin damage and more productive. Definitely recommend for the back, it was less effective on the face, but I needed it on my back so now my bacne is clearing up better than any acne cleanser. I use the scoop side.

Rate and Discover Movies