5.0 out of 5 stars Love following the signals!
Published 19 months ago by ANTHONY PARKER

3.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring but...
This book could have been half the size. She says she doesn't have experience writing and it shows, she repeats the same thing again and again.

But, like I said, it's inspiring and you maybe tempted to follow your dreams, which is the purpose of the book.
Published 8 days ago by Lourdes

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love following the signals!, September 5, 2012
This review is from: Pinch Me: How Following The Signals Changed My Life (Follow The Signals) (Kindle Edition)
Wow, I really enjoyed this book. It's both a personal journey of the author, Bernadette, and a guide for following the signals that the Universe (or Higher Self) gives us constantly in our lives. The book delves into a lot of areas such as spirit guidance, channelling, animal totems (when an animal shows up in your life and it means something), intuition, synchronicity, energy healing and other forms of what might seem like weird occurrences. I guess it helps that I am in a similar place to that which Bernadette (the author) found herself at the beginning of the book. I've also done a lot of work on myself for several years so many of the concepts were not new to me, but I definitely had several 'aha' moments while reading. I love when that happens, that's what keeps me engaged in a book or something I am learning. The main premise of the book is that the Universe or higher intelligence is constantly giving us signals about how to be in our lives and what to do in order to fulfill our dreams or our untapped potential. But the question is are we listening? For most people the answer is probably no, and even those that are, are only listening sporadically at best. From manifesting a partner, a job, profession or calling, creating abundance and freedom in our lives, we are constantly being given information that will guide us on the next step(s) to take on this journey of life. The thing about this kind of wisdom and this way of living is that often we need to hear it over and over again in many different forms before we start to really get it, and that is definitely the case for me!. I guess that speaks to the way we have been brought up and trained in our western/scientific/religious/materialism culture. Native and shamanic cultures take this kind of wisdom for granted. If they didn't they simply wouldn't survive in the natural world at all. If you would like to read a lovely journey of how to stop fighting yourself and being your own worst enemy to living a life of flow, magic and joy, then I would highly recommend Bernadette's book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, November 21, 2012
I've finished this book several days ago and I am finding it extremely useful. Loque has created a guide to change using many, short change ideas which are presented in a simple, breezy style.
If you use this book and enact some of the ideas, I think you will make some great changes for yourself.
I think this year "Pinch Me: How Following The Signals Changed My Life" and "A crossing or the drop's history" by Anatoliy Obraztsov are the most important books in my life.

4.0 out of 5 stars Initally, I loved....but then...?, March 23, 2013
This book had me at hello. B, the author is a very likeable personality who is easy to relate to. She writes in a very conversational way that immediately had me sold on this book. But, I have a pet peeve of things that leave you hanging. So I would love to ask B....WHO THE HECK IS RYAN? Please don't bring a character into the story and not tell us who it is or what the deal is with this person. There were also quite a few typos and such which I just think is a bit sloppy. Overall, I think hearing her story and following her 18 month journey was a new spin on the law of attraction and worth the read. I would recommend this book, although I can't go so far as to say it will be one of my favorites.

4.0 out of 5 stars a timely reminder of the importance of 'being', July 21, 2012
A fresh and honest account of a young women's unfolding spiritual journey
Written in a frank, open and entertaining way, Pinch Me reminds us of the possibilities in life
If you are skeptical about the potential of a spiritual life, please read it - you have not encountered this book by accident
For those that enjoy their life as a spiritual being, read it to enjoy the affirmation it brings
For me it has reignited a spiritual journey that began many years ago
Thanks for the signal

5.0 out of 5 stars nice story, August 11, 2013
It is a nice reminder to take a step back trust yourself and create your dreams rather than being passive- take control of you and your life even though there might be obsticales there will be signs to show you the way

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye opening, April 11, 2013
I never paid attention to SIGNS. Within the first day of reading this book I started becoming aware of all the signs around me. For instance I woke up the next day and the clock said 11:11 am. Which in my world that number represents ANGELS. Later that day a big fluffy black caterpillar walked right in front of me. What I believe now is that a higher power is telling me I'm safe and being watched over. The sign of the black caterpillar is saying be patient I'm on my way to my goal even though I'm not there yet.
This book has definately made life more interesting. Really enjoyed it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Eye opening read, March 12, 2013
The beginning was redundant writing, but if you hung in there, it gets really good. The true stories are well written that you feel what she's feeling and like your there. Following the signals message is just what i needed. While not being able to define where i veared off course. I realized i wasn't picking up signals and not with the flow, made so much sense.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, January 8, 2013
I found this book very educational spiritually. It taught me how to look for signals which I now realized have been there all the time, I just didn't recognize them but now I'm so in the flow. It has shown me how to gain hope in my travels through my life and in changing directions. The story is about Bernadette's journey in one part of her life but it really touched an area in my life and she explained very well about her signals which is easy enough to apply to my own life. I now realize they can be so subtle but what a difference they can make. As she says it is up to us to make it all happen but at least now I can follow a direction because the help has always been there and I now recognize it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great ideas, January 8, 2013
This book is filled with great ideas for how to change your life. I think this book would be perfect motivation for someone who is in a current sump and wondering what the next step in their life is. I liked the conversational approach the author used to convey their message as it made the book feel less like a self-help title and made it more enjoyable. The one thing I really appreciated about this book was that it is for beginners as well as those who are familiar with these principles. The fact that the author used life experience as the basis for the book made it seem easier to believe in. I found this book to be inspirational. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, June 19, 2012
Awesome book, well written, funny, engaging. All the things I have been looking for in a book from this genre. So refreshing. Thank you for sharing your amazing story with the world!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›