5.0 out of 5 stars Good coat for the price
I bought this coat on sale and figured if my wife didn't like it I wouldn't be out too much money, but when I got it it was a nice good quality coat and she really liked it. The fake fur hood is not removable if that bothers you, and she went a size bigger than normal because she is always cold and wears layers of clothes.
Published on November 21, 2012 by Shawn

3.0 out of 5 stars A few imperfections
When I opened up the box I fell in love- the jacket was fabulous. When I tried it on, thats when I found some sewing errors. One of the sleeves I had to rip the seam on the inside because it was too narrow to fit my arm in. I also found a few places where the fluff was coming out. I still love the jacket, but maybe I received the one mess up.
Published on December 28, 2011 by Lana Kitten

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars A few imperfections, December 28, 2011
Lana Kitten (San Angelo, TX United States) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Ill-fitting, December 7, 2011
I returned it for a full refund.

The shoulders are too narrow and the hips too wide. It really does not have much character beside its wonderful red color.

It may fit well for a very thin girl with narrow shoulders.

It was warm however.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good coat for the price, November 21, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars too small and too thin, December 10, 2013
the jacket felt to thin when i took it out the bag. when i went to my porch with it to see if it would keep you warm i got cold within 5 minutes and had to go back in the house i spend all day out side so this was not going to work.

4.0 out of 5 stars I recommend to purchase this product, January 2, 2014
I like this product still, I recommend to purchase.

The price is too in keeping with.

I will still purchase the product of this store later on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, December 31, 2013
I got this for my 10 yr old. Cute style but a little small for her if she has a bulky sweater on under the coat. Not supper heavy so I would not wear this in a storm. Nice for shopping or running around. My daughter like it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love by a child of the Lord at Christmas, December 14, 2013
I bought several jackets to give for our KCBI Christian radio coat drive to help keep the cold ones in this area warmer! And Amazon, had just the right price so I could give even more!!! PTL!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute for my tween, December 10, 2013
It's a really adorable jacket for a tween and the price made it even better. I would have also got her the brown, but she didn't want it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for price, December 9, 2013
I am normally a woman's medium or small and ordered an extra large to be safe since it was a juniors product but could have gotten away with a smaller size. It is fairly warm and super cute.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, December 5, 2013
Nice, beautiful coat! nicely made. However, I was shopping for a girls coat, this is a jr. size, and I didn't notice that when reading about it. I guess when you type in "girls size coat" that's what you expect to be looking at. So I had to send it back.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›