5.0 out of 5 stars this works great!
Published 10 months ago by Jessica

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
I bought this curler based on the great reviews- I don't understand. This curler is one of the worst I have used. It pinches eyelids and pulls my lashes out. The extra cushions are needed since each cushion only lasts for a few uses before it starts pulling your lashes out. It is also difficult to use, the spring mechanism is too tight. DO NOT waste your money.
Published 7 months ago by Chris Matchinske

5.0 out of 5 stars this works great!, November 22, 2013
This review is from: Pink Eyelash Curler - Pinch Free Design Creates Dramatic Eyelashes - Sturdy Handle, No Crooked Lashes - Professional Curl That Lasts All Day - Best Tools - Whiplash Plus 5 Refill Cushion Pads - LIFETIME GUARANTEE (Health and Beauty)
it was time to replace my old maybelline eyelash curler. this thing is definitely a step up. i didnt realize how much i was actually pinching my eyelids with my crappy old curler, until i tried this for the first time. it's so comfortable to use!!! it doesn't tear eyelashes out, you can barely feel it when youre using it. definitely a great design. love that it's pink, love that it comes with replacement pads. i'm so glad i upgraded, id recommend one of these to all my girlfriends.

so its been a couple of months since i got this curler. the curler itself works just fine still, but i;m disappointed to report that the pads they come with tend to get damaged very quickly by the pressure the locking mechanism puts on the rubber pad itself. i already had one pad split in half on me, and i tried to use it anyway and it was a biggole mess. i wish this product came with MORE extra replacement pads, as i will probably go through the other two pretty fast since they get damaged like that and are unusable. if i can find more replacement pads for not too expensive, i will be happy, otherwise ill be disappointed that ill need to replace my curler again once i run out of these pads. bummer!

edit: so today i went to check the mail, and Crave Naturals has sent me some replacement pads for my curler for free. this makes me really really happy. Thank you, youre a good company. :) completely redeemed!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS!!! SO GLAD I BOUGHT IT!, November 13, 2013
I absolutely LOVE this! It is so much easier on your hands to use, as well, as doing a very nice job of curling your eyelashes. As with any eyelash curler, using a blow dryer quickly on the curler and eyelashes, really sets the curl. It is just what I was looking for!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product! I would buy this for a friend and for me again!, June 12, 2014
I don't understand the negative reviews that I'm seeing. My product arrived nicely with 10 extra pads! I took pictures of my eyelashes (which my husband and I both liked) and then of the product with the extra pads. I love the construction. I really like the closing section with that snaps in place.

I threw my other eyelash curler away and will be using this one from now on. I like that my eyelashes didn't come out on the pad like my old one did. I like the ease of use. I would be very happy to demonstrate the use of this product if needed. I will be writing my own review on my blog and sharing it with friends and hoping that they will buy it! I appreciate the coupon code we received! This company is very caring and I'm happy to be working with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, but I didn't get 5 Extra Refill Pads..., April 5, 2014
My old curler lost its spring, so I decided to try this one based on reviews. It works fantastically. The curl lasts all day and makes eyelashes look much longer. I didn't know that eyelash curlers could work without pinching your eyelid. This curler is completely painless. Also, I have thicker, fuller eyelashes since this product doesn't pull any eyelashes out. Ever. At all. (Which is a problem I had all the time with my last curler.)

However, I didn't get the extra refill pads that are supposed to be included. I haven't needed one yet (I've had the product for a month or two), but they would still be nice to have.

Also, I did have one scare... the latch at the bottom slipped into place while I was curling my eyelashes. I couldn't figure out what was wrong so I kept trying to force the pads to close over my eyelashes, and suddenly, the latch was squeezed out of its lock and the curler jolted forward and closed very suddenly. Could have gone badly, but I was fine. Just make sure that the latch doesn't slide into its place while you're using this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a must have!, May 12, 2014
I was skeptical about this curler bc I have stubborn Asian eyelashes that are shorter and notoriously resistant to curling. Also, I have a hooded/monolid so that sometimes flattens out any curl I put in.
I've been using the Whiplash curler for a few days now and yes there's a difference! The spring mechanism requires you to squeeze w a bit more pressure than a standard curler, so the curls really last. Also, you get a real curl, not just a crimp. It feels sturdy and durable. Well worth the money spent.
Mine came with 10 refill pads (not just 5 like it said in the description). And I received a coupon code for 25% off my next Crave Naturals order. Nice surprise!
Will def be recommending this to all my friends looking for a new eyelash curler!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice eyelash curler, February 13, 2014
Does a good job. A big upgrade over my old Revlon curler. My daughter immediately tried to snatch it from me, so it looks like I'll be ordering another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, January 9, 2014
I have tried about every eyelash curler on the market, and the whiplash curler is the best. It does not pinch the skin around my eyes, and makes my short lashes look amazing. It's a little pricy but worth the extra money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, February 20, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 10, 2014
CM (ELK GROVE, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
Way better than the standard Revlon or Trim curlers. Gentle on my eyelashes, and I love that it comes with extra pads. Has helped my eyelashes tremendously.

5.0 out of 5 stars This really works for thin lashes!!, November 13, 2013
I love this Whip lash eye curler so much more than any other lash curler that's out there! It makes my lashes look fuller and gives my lashes a illusion of longer, thicker lashes when you have mascara or fake lashes on and gives a natural looking curl to naked lashes. I love it!!! Thank you

Rate and Discover Movies