Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pink Floyd: The Wall, Live Earls Court London 1980
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 13, 2008
This is certainly a great video, but this is NOT an official one. This can be easily obtained through sharing groups and sites through the interet.
on January 20, 2010
The Wall live at Earl Court is probably the greatest concert Pink Floyd did together, and the one concert ever true Pink Floyd wants on DVD. Unfortenley we have to seattle for this EXPENSIVE bootleg DVD. Seriously fifty bucks is not worth it. You can watch this whole concert on YouTube, same quality (video and audio) for free. The only reason I got it is because YouTube doesn't work on my computer anymore, and I love this concert. So i'm giving it three stars because it's still a great concert, despite the horriable quality, and like I said before it's the only thing we got to one of the greatest concerts ever. So if you really want to see this concert go on YouTube or wait for that fifty dollar price to drop way down.

God Bless Pink Floyd
on December 3, 2009
This was a very well orchestrated show which was probably supposed to have been included in the "The Wall Movie", however the director was a flake and hurried with out the input from Roger Waters. Even to todays standards this performance was excellent as well as the props and stage hands meeting with quite a set.
My only problem was the quality of the sound which was not in stereo mode. For some reason the internet "Goog Video" has the first half of this same concert with good sound contrary to the DVD.
All in all I would strongly urge any real Floyd fan to see this concert. -John DC
on November 12, 2014
Why only 3-stars (it's okay). because it's the only (and same) poor quality film that has circulated of Pink Floyd in concert in 1980 at Earl's Court. What a shame this show has not been officially released. Why? I am not sure but if the original masters exist it should be now that Pink Floyd (David Gilmore) has said it's over, "there's nothing left" with the release of 2014 The Endless River boxset. I saw Pink Floyd perform The Wall in 1980 at the Los Angeles Sport's Arena. It was a memorable show. But, for now, until an official release is done with this concert film - Buyer Beware! Very poor quality video and audio throughout the film.
on August 9, 2015
This is a bootleg. The Earls Court show has NEVER, I repeat, NEVER been legitimately released on home video. Since Amazon has no method for reporting bootlegs (and frankly, could care less about removing them when you do contact them) you should know that you're in for fuzzy video and sound if you take the plunge.
on June 3, 2015
Overall,for the price,this I cannot recommend,I was extremely excited but I believe the 2 c.d.'s are just The Wall studio and the dvd although rare is not something you will plug in and watch over and over--It was nice to finally see The Wall show but not this way!
on May 23, 2014
Probably the last concert of Pink Floyd together, very cool. We need more rarities from good and old rock'n'roll bands such as Deep Purple, Led Zep, Black Sabbath, Rush, AC DC, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Motorhead
on December 26, 2013
This film should not exist ! I've been a floyd fan since the 70's .this DVD is visually unwatchable.
It looks like it was pieced together from amateur camcorders.the sound is absolutely atrocious with constant background ,l mean foreground HISS ! DON'T BUY IT IT IS TOTAL RUBBISH. !!!!!!!!!!! 👎👎👎👎👎👎
on May 7, 2013
Unless there is something that I am doing wrong, the audio quality does not match the video quality. I am dissapointed with the audio, but as I was at this concert with my brother on the 4th, I still wanted to see again what we saw 30+ years ago. There is appearently an endless supply of these dvd's as there is always one for sale on here.
on August 13, 2013
The picture quality was awful. The sound quality was poor. I can't find any use for this DVD other than to lay around and gather dust. I love Pink Floyd and I was hoping to get some decent footage of one of their old concerts but this does nothing for my wish. I would not have bought this if I knew what it was.