Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: niceEshop Pink Nunchuck Controller for Nintendo Wii
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 7, 2011
Basically junk. Yeah sure, it was cheap but there are two problems with it. For one the color does NOT match the pink wii remote perfectly. It's close, sure, but just a shade lighter and that bothers me. Second, when using it for play it has connectivity issues. For example, playing Super Mario Galaxy while performing the spin attack used frequently throughout the game a message box displays informing you that the connection between nunchuk and remote has been lost making the game stop until you fix the problem. It's not the actual physical piece of equipment that loses connection though, as in the nunchuk is still wired to the controller, it's that some wiring or data transfer connection is broken and the game reads that the nunchuk has been disconnected. Also during play the message appears and disappears at random anytime a slight tug is made on the physical wire causing this nunchuk to be completely unusable, a waste of money, and an epic fail. Don't fall for this aftermarket crap. Now I have to throw it away as it will cost as much as I paid for the item itself just to ship it back for a refund. I'm not in the habit of just handing people my money and getting nothing in return so I would never purchase a product from this company again.
on August 11, 2012
I bought the black wii system and for some reason i'm not able to play it with this controller.. trying to figure out why..
on December 5, 2013
This nunchuck is piece of garbage. It worked for about 1 month and no longer responds to the user. I've used 'off-brand' video game equipment before, and haven't had any problems yet. Try a different 'off-brand' or go with the original!
on January 11, 2013
Very cheap feeling, the cord is stiff and uncomfortable to play with. It also does not match my wii controller, it is a different pink. dissapointed.
on July 27, 2014
Works great if you don't have to go left. Worked ok when first arrived, but after using it a few times it would no longer turn left. Might be cheap, but you get what you pay for, it is not worth buying since you will only use it a handful of times before it fails on you.
on December 31, 2013
I may have been overzealous purchasing the nunchuck controllers for the Wii U I bought my wife for her birthday. It seems most of the games we've played so far do not use them. I guess I was expecting it to be like the Wii and need them for most games. Either way the color is great and she loves it. Everything I'd expected...now if we just needed them it'd be a better buy.
on June 4, 2013
This was very terrible!

this came all the way from china and it took a month to get here, I bought this to match my sister's pink Wii remote. and the color was lighter than the other. And once I tried it to play my Twilight princess game it made Link run forward by himself when I wasn't controlling him! All I could do is move to the Left or Right. This is a Terrible purchase I guess Im better off on buying a Authentic White Nunchuck So im gonna have to spend a few more bucks :P
on August 17, 2013
I ordered two of these and they have been working good for two months now. Prior to that I purchased one Nintendo brand chuck and it only lasted one week before it started locking up the games. So far these two work and together they were less $$ than the one Nintendo brand that was total crap.
on February 21, 2013
I must have misread this item, I thought it was a real Nintendo Product. It is a generic brand and it WORKS just fine, but it doesn't feel the same in your hand. The Dpad is much harder plastic and hurts your thumb easily, but it functions very well so no other complaints... Oh! It is NOT NINTENDO PINK! It is a pale pink and does not match my Wii controller! (I like my items to match and was really bothered by this because in the picture it looks really dark like the Wiimote, and it it very light)
on January 26, 2014
I ordered this along with a blue nunchuck and after a couple months of light play they both quit working. I didn't want to shell out the money for the Nintendo brand but next time I will because you get what you pay for...