Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 8, 2013
very good for the price! The costume is very cute/sweet/and fun. All pieces seem to be made to last for a while - and since everything is individual pieces, they should be easy for a child to put on and remove. The quality is better than Halloween costume, but less than you might make yourself if you had the patience, talent or time. The crown is larger/taller than what you typically come across and the flower headband is a plus!
I am very happy with this purchase - it will go to a 3.5 year old child for Christmas who absolutely loves fairies and pink. This will be given to her with a CD of kid-friendly classical music because she specifically wants music that is she can dance to like a fairy/ballerina.
on July 16, 2013
This product was of a much higher quality than I had expected. The streamers were of a generous nature and the skirt was of a quality that will give my granddaughter hours of wonderful play even the wings and the gift bag were of a better quality than I have purchased from other sites. I will buy from this vendor again. The price is very reasonable for the quality of the product.
on December 1, 2013
Very cute. My 6 year old wore it for Halloween and now for dress up. Wings are a good size even for my two year old and are holding up well. The crown does fit/stay on well but she likes the halo with the ribbons better anyway.
on March 16, 2014
Really cute everything! Tiara is still holding up a month later, skirt is really fluffy, wings are nice, wand is good, head piece is beautiful. Great easy gift idea for a little girl since there's so many pieces.
on November 22, 2013
Cute little set to leave at grandmas for dress up. Only drawback is the wings can easily bend over in two as wand easily bends as well. The crown I am not allowing her to use yet, but the stretchy halo of flowers with attached streamers goes past her little knees so they are long streamers. She can easily wear the full pink tutu skirt and elastic is holding up well to putting it off and on 5 to 10 times each visit. I suppose kids could wear this for Halloween or wings and skirt and streamer headpiece for Church angel events. Little girl loves the "flower in the middle" so she knows which way to put on the tutu.

We also got the Fairyland Princess castle looking pink tent available at Amazon and the little 3 year old thinks she rules at Grandma's!
on October 24, 2013
This set is darling!! I got this for a gift, but had to unwrap it to check it out. Everything is well-made with lots of sweet details. The wings have a pretty glitter pattern on them, but I noticed purple glitter all over my floor from them. The headband and skirt are adjustable and the wings attach to the arms with elastic bands. The skirt seems on the small side, when I pulled the sides as much as I could away from each other, it measures 13 inches across (so 26 inches total around.. that's really stretching it tight). It should fit most young girls. Any little girl would love this!
on October 11, 2015
Bought this for a 4-year-old girl who adores it. Didn't want to take it off for an entire day. If there's a little girl in your life who loves princesses or fairies and dressing up as characters, this will make a great gift.
on December 9, 2014
This set is awesome and very well put together. Lots of great layers in the skirt and the wings are sturdy. Got it for my niece for her birthday and she loved it. Definitely makes them look like a princess, but doesn't inhibit their playing.
on October 20, 2014
Sooo cute on! I bought for my niece for 3rrd birthday and she loves it. I was afraid it would look cheap but not at all. I wasn't afraid she would tear it playing. Perfect for any little princess in your life. :)
on November 7, 2013
This Fairy princess costume is great! The quality it superb. My daughters love the headpiece and the skirt with the flower on it the most. The headpiece is lovely it is long pretty streamers. Every time they dress up this is the first costume they go to. Not to mention we made Halloween cards and we used this and it was a major hit. The wings have small details on them that I love as well.