Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pink Platinum Big Girls' Plaid Trench Coat, Black, 10/12
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 18, 2012
My daugther loved my plaid jacket with tye around waist and I saw this one and thought it looked very much like mine. I also liked the fur around the hoodie. When it arrived it had a weird smell about it and it was cheap looking. Not warm on the inside and the fur well not so much there. It's for Christmas so I saved the wrapper so we can return it after Christmas.
on September 17, 2013
My daughter picked this out in search for a warm winter coat. Unfortunately, even after the reviews I read prior to purchasing (which was all positive for it being a warm coat)... I did not find the coat to be a heavy Winter coat. Not unless you'r extremely layered. Its more of an EARLY winter coat, when its not FREEEEZING, but I was looking for something a bit warmer then this.

Nice coat though... just wasn't what I was looking for.
on December 9, 2012
This is a very cute jacket....however the sizing chart is way off. I have a very petite girl and was worried about a 10/12 being too big. It looked like a toddler coat when my daughter pulled it out of the package. It was very disappointing considering this was my daughter's favorite gift she wanted for Christmas.
on February 26, 2013
I love a thick winter coat with a hood . My grand daughter loves everything about her new coat. I would recommend this coat to anyone looking to find a sturdy coat to get their through the mild part of the winter.
on December 3, 2012
My daughter is petite and was worried buying her the 10-12 coat thinking it might be too big. She loves the coat only it is too small for her the sleeves don't touch her wrists and barely sits at her waist. She was extremely heart broken..
on January 30, 2013
My daughter loves this coat. She likes the hood and says it is nice and warm. She gets complimented all the time and loves to wear it.
on December 3, 2012
This coat is okay for the price. My 5 yr old couldn't fit the 7/8 which I thought would have been big on her, but it's very small.
on February 6, 2013
Great winter coat with a cute plaid pattern. The belt is a nice touch. Good hip length and detachable hood.
on July 6, 2014
Zipper broke within the first few weeks!
on September 19, 2014