4.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit
Published 8 months ago by Sarah

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short and too wide
Published 4 months ago by Jill A.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit, June 10, 2014
Jacket fits tighter than what I expected. My daughter is very petite and has been just getting into her 3T clothes. For a long time she was still wearing her 2T's. Most of the 3T's she has been wearing have been loose fitting because of her small size which is why I was extremely surprised to see how tight this jacket fits. Other than that it looks very good and appears to be of good quality. Will definitely pass it along to her baby sister.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful jacket!, May 9, 2014
We ordered this in the bright pink. It is a very " heavy" jacket and I mean that as a compliment ! The fabric is so thick and sturdy. The cheetah accents are gorgeous. The hood us attached . The jacket looks so pretty on and the quality of the stitching and buttons is great. Very beautiful! We get many "Awwww how cute!" compliments :) order one size up if you want it just at the thighs .

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the color but too small, June 27, 2014
The jacket is well made, the fabric is ok, but the size is rather small. I bought size 2t for my daughter who is 2 years old. She is rather petite, and it fits her somewhat small, so I guess she won't be able to wear it sooner than expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars super cute, runs small, March 31, 2014
Not sure what else to say....my average/slightly small two year old had trouble buttoning it. Length is ok but could be longer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short and too wide, October 17, 2014
This review is from: Pink Platinum Little Girls' Double Leopard Trench Rain Jacket (Apparel)
Cute jacket but it doesn't cover my 3 year olds booty- we ordered a size 3. It was also quite wide on her as well. When she is running around a playground and sliding down wet slides or sitting on wet swings she needs a long rain jacket. My daughter is in the 70% for height and 10% if that helps give you some perspective for comparison. I would almost describe this jacket as a 'baby doll shirt' style. This jacket will work for you if your daughter is on the shorter side and needs the extra room in the width. Otherwise go for a longer alternative.

4.0 out of 5 stars nicely, March 18, 2014
it was really nice. the lenght is a little too short but good for the price. fit nice on my daughter

3.0 out of 5 stars It was a good rain jacket but one of the buttons fell off ..., July 9, 2014
It was a good rain jacket but one of the buttons fell off the first time my daughter used it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
Beautiful! beautiful! high quality!
I recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter likes it so I do too, June 24, 2014
I ordered this jacket at the end of spring in preparation for needing it in the fall. (Hey, it was on sale!) My daughter has been begging to wear it, even though it's summer, because she likes it so much.

The fit is right on. It is a quality jacket -- thick fabrics, well sewn. I'm quite happy with it.

I'd give it five stars but since my daughter hasn't worn it in the rain yet, I don't want to preemptively say it's perfect. I might come back and up it to five stars in the fall. (We'll see.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, simple rain jacket, May 25, 2014
Bought this for my almost 3 year old. It's a little wide with a t-shirt underneath but will be perfect when she's wearing something bulkier.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›