Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

75%
25%

on September 22, 2008
I gave this little book to my friend just as she started her treatment. When I found out she had breast cancer, I wanted to be with her and help her, but in addition to not being practical to drop everything and go everywhere with her, I would have made myself a pest. The Pink Prayer Book can go everywhere with her. As she moves from one step to the next along the journey through treatment, recovery, and full-life, the prayers move along the path with her. I love the hope each prayer brings. I want her to have hope, all the time. She's gonna make it, just like many other women with breast cancer have done, one step, one prayer, at a time. This book came along just at the right time. Thanks to all those whose prayer will bring hope to all of us.
on January 12, 2013
This is a wonderful little book of prayers by women who have survived breast cancer. The prayers are touching and heart-felt. Not only do the prayers show the strength of these beautiful women, they show how through their suffering these survivors have become stronger in all the broken places. Very inspiring.
on June 21, 2010
Even though my own breast cancer journey is several years behind me, I found this book heartening and uplifting. I especially love that it tells the story of the breast cancer journey from the voices and lives of many different women.

I also love that it includes "life after breast cancer." Most people assume that once you are done with treatments, the journey is over, but that is NOT true and this book is a testament to that fact.

Also has soothing colors and illustrations (pink!). This book is a perfect complement to my own story of my journey with cancer:Bright Side of the Road: A Spiritual Journey Through Breast Cancer
on October 30, 2012
I was given a copy of this when diagnosed with breast cancer earlier this year. I ordered additional copies for friends and patients with breast cancer. It is very inspiring.
on June 20, 2014
This book will be perfect for a dear co-worker who was just diagnosed with Breast Cancer. It offers advice from women who have been on the same path as her. Thank you.
on June 7, 2015
I was consoled many times by reading selections of this book while I was dealing with breast cancer. Now I bought one for a friend with the same diagnosis.
on June 11, 2014
Thought this would be a great book for my mother who is a cancer survivor. Thought it would be uplifting for her!
on March 10, 2016
It was smaller in size than I expected, was a gift for someone started chemo for breast cancer.
on May 23, 2014
She really enjoyed it and said that it was a good short read. That's all I can say about it
on September 18, 2008
This little book of prayers from/about breast cancer patients and their loved ones is moving, powerful yet ultimately hopeful.

In this crazy world, we need more sharing of prayers. Can't hurt, that is for sure.

Perfect size, great editing. This book just feels good when you hold it.

Thank you, Liguouri and Ms. Losciale