Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on September 1, 2012
Arrived in two days exactly as described...LOVE IT!!!!!! The price was great and I'm sure I'll be ordering from this company again.
on September 28, 2012
I don't know why they sell a high-quality jewelry like this for such a low price but I'm not complaining! This necklace looks expensive and sparkling like real diamond. It has become one of my favorite pieces.
on September 15, 2012
This is such a pretty pink pendant! Perfect for my 13 year-old daughter. The quality and value are amazing. I will be ordering more from this company!
on October 13, 2012
Love it. Think it is a ball of resin studded with crystals. BUT...it is very pretty and the chain is thin and dainty. Worth it. My granddaughters will love it. I will order again.
on October 10, 2012
It was exactly what I thought it would be. Who can beat that price! Going to order a bunch for xmas gifts!
on October 18, 2012
got a bunch of these as christmas presents for the women in my family, got the first one last night, opened it and tried it on, crazy beautiful! shiny and sparkly and dainty, you can barely see the thin delecate little chain, im so impressed!
on October 19, 2012
If I had checked the spelling for Swarovski Crystal and the spelling for this item. I would not have purchased it! This is not "SWAROVSKI" but SAWIROVSKI what a play on words! I am very disappointed in myself, for being so foolish as to think I would be getting a bargain and a superior product for $.01! I have no one to blame but myself! It pays to read thoroughly people! By my misreading rather, not reading the name and looking for a "bargain" (steal) got me into trouble yet once again! No worries though, I paid for a lesson. Why should I be so upset it was only $.01 and $3.99 s&h per item? This feels like a "spell and misspell" (kinda like a "bait and switch". But it is more like take your time and STOP AND READ AND REREAD AGAIN. It it looks to good to be true...you can fill in the blanks! The problem is this: I spent money on a sound almost alike (SAWIROVSKI for the real Swarovski) I spent over $60.00 in s&h. this was money that I could have spent on something else on AMAZON that was no imitation of the real thing!
Authentic Diamond Color Sawirovski Crystals , Includes Sterling Silver Chain 18 Inches Rolo. Now At Our Lowest Price Ever but Only for a Limited Time!
on December 13, 2012
I thought the chain would be cheap looking, but it wasn't, I would be proud to give this as a gift. I had first ordered 5 and fortunately looked at the shipping cost before I bought them. Still a very nice item even with the shipping cost, but beware.
on March 15, 2013
I really don't understand how someone can complain about this at this price. This thing it GORGEOUS, I get a ton of compliments in it. It's a really nice color, doesn't look cheap at all. The chain is so thin and delicate its beautiful.
on October 8, 2012
It shipped fast, and I was satisfied with what I paid for the necklace, thank you again for it. I gave it to my daughter for her birthday.