4.0 out of 5 stars It looks good
It is beautiful, and it is easy to be carried. The only issue is it is only equipped with 1G memory card, so it is kind of slow while I surf the net. Overall, the function is OK.
Published on December 27, 2011 by EM

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't really have WiFi
Published on December 12, 2011 by Sara C

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't really have WiFi, December 12, 2011
Sara C (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pink Winodws CE Netbook by WOLVOL (Personal Computers)
This item was ordered as a Christmas gift for a child to use for web browsing. When trying to set it up I realized that it does not look like the one in the video they sent me a link to for help with set up or the image in the users manual. There are supposed to be 3 tabs when you click on the wifi icon on the toolbar. This machine only has 2 tabs both with wifi clicked on and off - I tried it both ways. There is no option to set up a wifi connection!!!! Since this was purchased for wifi use only it is useless. I have tried calling over a dozen times and never get through to anyone, nor does anyone return my voice mail messages or emails. At this point I have to say that these people are frauds and crooks!!!!!! They even include a little note with the computer saying that they do not accept returns for wifi issues and have tested the device - obviously it wasn't tested and I believe they probably false advertise as having wifi and include that little disclaimer not to avoid returns. It wont stop me though. I am returning this item and will be visiting every single consumer review site I can locate today to warn people about these guys. Buyer beware - do not purchase anything from eGlobal - and yes that is who this computer actually comes from. I know because I ordered this exact one from Amazon. It did not ship from New York either like it says. Shipping address says it came direct from a packing plant in Florida.

1.0 out of 5 stars small 7" white netbook laptop computer with wifi, December 15, 2011
This review is from: Pink Winodws CE Netbook by WOLVOL (Personal Computers)
This was a waste of money. We can't get it to do anything. I do not recommend this product to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the money, February 15, 2012
This review is from: Pink Winodws CE Netbook by WOLVOL (Personal Computers)
It was not that hard to set up. I would like it to have more apps that I could down load but I will keep trying. I thought that if it had an android OS that it would have a touch screen but it does not. The instruction mannual is kind of hard to read because they made it just a little bigger than a credit card. I think this will be nice for taking to locations that have free WIFI to check e-mails.

1.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT WORK!!!, January 15, 2012
This review is from: Pink Winodws CE Netbook by WOLVOL (Personal Computers)
This product does not work, I purchased the first from this company through Amazon (who gave me a refund after I was not satisfied). I ordered the second, directly from eglobal/wolvol after being assured the first was just a defective unit. The second unit did not work either, at this point it was close to Christmas, a friend of mine who works in IT, checked out the unit and basically gave me some tech talk that amounted to this unit would NEVER work wireless. The company tried to help me "fix" the unit via links and FAQ's but it never connected. I sent both units back in December, and am still waiting for a refund (or at least some contact/acknowledgement) from eglobal,to no avail. DO NOT BUY THIS LAPTOP!!! I wouldve given zero star's if I could have.

3.0 out of 5 stars great, April 7, 2014
This review is from: Pink Winodws CE Netbook by WOLVOL (Personal Computers)
is exactly what i ordered. worked perfectly as i hoped and was cheaper that chain or department stores here in town. thank you

1.0 out of 5 stars too bad quality, April 17, 2013
This review is from: Pink Winodws CE Netbook by WOLVOL (Personal Computers)
don't wasted your money, is a piece a yunk, too bad quality, so regret, don't wasted your money don't wasted

1.0 out of 5 stars IRATE CUSTOMER, April 21, 2012
This review is from: Pink Winodws CE Netbook by WOLVOL (Personal Computers)
WHITE Mini Netbook Mini Laptop Computer 7" WiFi Internet Android Netbook CHEAP LAPTOP with Built-in Camera by WOLVOL. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND BUYING THIS PRODUCT ESPECIALLY FROM GLOBAL WIRELESS. THIS NETBOOK DOES NOT HAVE WIRELESS ON IT. AFTER SEVERAL ATTEMPTS OF CONTACTING CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND NEVER EVEN GETTING TO A MENU BECAUSE THEY ARE SO BUSY AND THEN HANGING UP ON ME, AND EMAILING THEM SEVERAL TIMES AFTER I SENT IT BACK AND THEY REFUSING TO GIVE ME A REFUND SAYING FIRST THAT THEY NEVER RECEIVED IT AND THEN RETRACTING AFTER I GAVE THEM THE RETURN TRACKING NUMBER THEN SAYING THAT THEIR POLICY IS NO RETURNS ONLY STORE CREDIT. THEN SENDING THEM A COPY OF THEIR RETURN POLICY SAYING THAT THEY DO GIVE REFUNDS BACK MINUS RESTOCKING CHARGE OF COURSE. I HAVE YET TO GET MY REFUND BACK FROM THEM EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE THE PIECE OF CRAP BACK!. DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH GLOBAL WIRELESS!

1.0 out of 5 stars A HOT MESS, March 5, 2012
This review is from: Pink Winodws CE Netbook by WOLVOL (Personal Computers)
WHEN SOMETHING IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT USUALLY IS AND THIS COMPUTER WAS ONE OF THEM. I BOUGHT THIS COMPUTER FOR MY 9 YEAR OLD SON AND I EVEN RECCOMENDED MY FRIEND BUY ONE FOR HER SON SIMPLY BECUS THE PRICE WAS SO GREAT AND I KNW IT WUDN DO ALL THE THING MY $650.00 LAPTOP WOULD BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD ENTERTAIN A YOUNG CHILD. mY SON HATED IT AND SO DID I. IT WAS A COMPLETE WAIST OF MONEY. THE COMPUTER IS SO SO SLOW AND IT ONLY ALLOWS YOU TO GO ON CERTAIN SITES. IT SEEMED LIKE THE ONLY WORKING SITE AND HAD FAST SPEED WAS FACEBOOK AND MY SON DOESNT EVEN DEAL WITH FACEBOOK. THE ONLY REASON I GAVE IT A STAR WAS BECUZ U CUDN GET A ZERO. THE COMPUTER WUDN LET HIM GO ON THE SITES SUCH AS NICK JR OR CARTOON NETWORK OR GET THIS...YOUTUBE!!! I AM WARNING YOU DO NOT BUY THIS YOU CAN HAVE MINE FREE OF CHARGE CUZ WE NEVER USE IT.

1.0 out of 5 stars not happy for a minute, January 31, 2012
This review is from: Pink Winodws CE Netbook by WOLVOL (Personal Computers)
this is a piece of junk, haven't been able to use this since purchase. I have contacted and contacted the company aboth this 7" netbook that will not conncet to wifi. This is the worse customer service that I have ever had.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste time or $, January 19, 2012
This review is from: Pink Winodws CE Netbook by WOLVOL (Personal Computers)
Ok, when we ordered this it was only like 2 reviews here. I decided to give it a shot and should have listened to my instict and leave it alone. We like alot of other customers purchased this for our kids for Christmas. We checked it out before we gave it to them and good thing we did b/c it didn't serve the purpose we purchased it for. We got it for our kids to play educational online games. Guess what?!? It won't connect to the internet. We have two laptops wirelessly and this one didn't even "see" a network to connect to. I will say it was a no hassle return and glad we did.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›