Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SunnyDate @2pcs Sexy Ladies Women Push up Padded Bikini Trikini Swimwear Swimsuit
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 10, 2014
Okay ,first off this doesn't look anything like the picture i can not stress that enough the leopard print looks so dumb!second of all the fit is weird you should be able to choose a different size for top and bottom.third of all,this company is beyond incompetent of pleasing there costumers.We have had a back and fourth conversation and they are very confusing they tried to help me but after a while they just didn't reply back so i was left alone to figure the process out .I am very upset and will never EVER buy from this inconsiderate company again.
-Ashley
on October 18, 2014
The seller for this product is great! I ordered a size too big and they replaced it right away no hassle. I bought the high wasted red one and it fits awesome! Great material! Im nomally a medium and that is what fits. Do not go a size bigger. I did and it was too big. Overall great buy! Highly recommend!
on July 19, 2014
This is absolutely the last time I am ordering clothes online. I ordered the pink and yellow bikini and waited like forever for it to arrive. Finally got it today and HUGE disappointment! The bikini cups are soo hard like an armour...really it felt bullet proof. The cups aren't made to fit any normal human bust..its shape and fit is very odd. Fits awful and the bikini bottom looks like a diaper. Don't waste your money on this HUGE WASTE. My advise to this seller is to get out of this business!!! Awful!
on June 13, 2014
I would not prefer this suit for anyone. Its not pushup, I wear extra small and It was still small on me the bottoms cover half of you, I wasn't happy with this purchase at all.
on April 14, 2014
what i got in the mail is not what is shown online... to me it looks bad and doesn't even look like what is online
on November 15, 2014
Very cute and comfortable swimsuit ! I like the way how push up top works..
on July 28, 2014
doesn't even look the same. a terrible knock off.
on August 5, 2014
To big and two different sizes
on June 10, 2014
I absolutely loved the bikini, it was everything I expected it to be! I have a rather large bottom end and not a big cup size but everything fit satisfyingly. The pattern and color is exactly what the picture looks like and it was delivered so much more faster than I expected! It was so worth the cheap price that I paid, I would definitely buy it!
on August 3, 2014