Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Format: Paperback|Change

TOP 50 REVIEWERon January 22, 2013
We received our pre-order copy of Pinkalicious: Fairy House yesterday and it is already a big hit. It is a very happy story that combines two of my 5 year old's favorite things, Pinkalicious and Fairies. It is a Level 1 "I Can Read!" book that was an easy and confident read for my kindergartner with a few challenging words to improve reading skill. The best part about the story was that it was very positive throughout. Some of the Pinkalicious books have had some negativity to them where there was a dislike for pink from some mean girl types that Pinkalicous ran into that didn't really make for a fun read. Not in this story. It is all about having fun trying to catch a glimpse of some fairies who sprinkle fairy dust in the yard to make the flowers grow. Pinkalicious even gets help from her little brother Peter and they work so well together building a fairy house and play yard to entice the fairies to visit. The best part was when my daughter stopped reading in the middle of a page and said "That is a really pretty house!" about the house that the two kids were building for the fairies. It was a completely unprompted and out of the the blue comment which really is a testament to the fine artwork in the book. She really enjoyed the book, which is the most important part of all.

Long story short, the book has a positive and fun story with a happy ending, great artwork and is a great reading book for young readers. One of the best Pinkalicious books so far. Five Stars. Highly Recommended.
on February 22, 2013
This is the first time I have bought this name of books and they are so cute and colorful. My granddaughter loves them. She is only 4 but is learning some of the words. The book is so bright and makes you smile and such a cute story. I just ordered another one from Amazon.
on June 3, 2014
I look this book, and so my does my little girl! The pictures are sweet. The pages are simple and easy to follow which has made it simple for my little one to "read" along. Each time we finish, she likes to pick out which other Pinkalicious books she'd like to read (which is the hallmark of any great book, in my opinion!)
on December 19, 2013
We own just about every Pinkalicious book and are big fans of the series. That being said, this book is just ok. The storyline is very similar to the Tinkerbell: Great Fairy Rescue movie with Pinkalicious building a house for fairies. My daughter even commented on the similarity. Not bad but there are better books in this series.
on November 25, 2013
My granddaughters love the color pink, so I hoped this book would expound on that. I was also looking for an early reader book with simple words to sound out or sight read. This book failed on both counts. This is part of a story book series, so perhaps I've missed the basis for this story.

Two children are looking for faries. They build a tiny house and tea set in their back yard in hopes of seeing them. They camp out, but miss the fairies that must have come because some of the berries are gone from the tea set. Not a very exciting story line either, but lovely pictures. There seem to be a multitude of these books, so I will try the storybook versions before leaving this series as a failure for me.
on March 15, 2016
My 6 yr. old grand-dtr loved it but her mother told me it was too easy reading for her. I think I should have gotten her a level 2. She's the only one in her kindergarten class who reads and with no hesitation. My grand-dtr told my daughter that it's a baby book.
on December 23, 2014
This is a great book for a young child. I gave it to a 7 year old and she loved it as did I. I felt it had a refreshing take on fairy magic versus reality for a child. It is easy reading and the illustrtaions were very appropriate to the story and great for children.
on April 30, 2014
I bought this for my 2 year old granddaughter as we made a small container fairy garden last summer complete with patio, plants, fairies, dwarf, etc and I thought she would like it. The illustrations are colourful and both she and 5 year old grandson lived the story. My daughter tells me that the 5 year old likes the whole Pinkalicious series and reads them himself. I think its a great buy and cost is minimal for this fairy story book.
on April 1, 2014
Pinkalicious have a series of books that are worth purchasing for your child. They are interesting and children enjoy reading them which is the important thing to get children to read - they have to enjoy them. All of these books are worth purchasing to get your child interested in reading.
on December 16, 2013
My 1st grader wanted this book so I purchased it. She read it, giggled, a little, and now, we are done with it. If your child is a good reader, this book is very easy, indicated by the 1 on the cover.