Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on July 23, 2013
This was super easy to put together, only took 15 minutes. It looks great. Yeah, as others have said, some of the decals are bubbly. For this price, what do you honestly expect? And if they are coming off or the bike is rusty as other reviews have stated,you know what? DONT LEAVE IT OUTSIDE!!! Seriously, put it in the garage! Is it that hard? Everytime I read a review about a bike falling apart with rust or the decals peeling off all I can think is "put it in your garage when it's not in use!" I've never had that problem with any bike, even the really cheap bikes both kids have had. I'm here to set the record straight because people shouldn't knock stars off a review due to damage caused by leaving a bike out in the rain/dew/frost.

We have had this for 3 months and other than the damage caused by use (scratches, etc) everything is fine. No rust, no decals peeling. It's holding up well and I'm confident it will make a fine hand me down to my younger daughter when the time comes.
on January 21, 2013
This bike arrives in a clearly marked box, so if it's going to be a surprise gift, make sure the recipient will not see it before you can hide it. Assembly instructions are easy to follow. The bike looks just as fun & pink in person as it does in the pictures! My daughter absolutely loved it!! The only drawback: the decals/stickers on the sides of the training wheels started deteriorating/getting dirty/peeling off within the first hour of riding around. Very cheaply made. Otherwise, it has been a good bike for the first month of use.
on May 17, 2015
Do not by this product!!!. I opened this on my sisters birthday and when I opened it up, it was full of scratches, the front fork was bent and it was very difficult to inset the front tire and the pedals were so stripped that we could not even get them screwed in (they would both need to be rethreaded just to get them on). The entire bike looked as if it had been used and abused then returned and resold. To top it off, I bought this present early for my sister and since the return date had passed before her birthday and it came pre-wrapped I never even saw these problems until I was stuck with this worthless product. I have included some photos so you can see just how bad it was. Imagine you are a three year old little girl, on your birthday, looking at the pretty pink bike you can never ride. These photos are exactly as the bike was delivered to us, do not trust this product.
review image review image review image review image
on February 23, 2015
This is ridiculous.. We just received this bike and immediatly tried putting it together.. Currently my husband is still trying to get it together.. Everything has gone together easy except the front wheel.. The brackets are too narrow and even with brute strength we cant get it to go in..
on September 4, 2013
This was a disaster. The front fork is far too narrow to fit the front wheel. Not even close to being able to get the wheel on even with brute force trying to bend the fork. Noticed (too late) that someone else had this problem as well. Terrible quality control.
on January 8, 2013
My granddaughter loves it. Happy I decided to get it. Price I thought was reasonable. Would definitely order from Amazon again. This was my first time this year to do that
on September 11, 2014
This bike is perfect for any girl who loves pinkalicious and pink! My daughter was ecstatic about this bike and LOVES it! She was very excited about the cupcake stickers on the training wheels, the tassels, the pinkalicious bag on the front and all the pinkalicious stickers and of course the color. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because the stickers were bubbly and I'm worried that if they even get misted on they'll come right off. The training wheels are the really cheap plastic kind that are incredibly loud on the street, which is extremely irritating and disappointing. Otherwise this bike is fantastic!
on March 27, 2014
For the money, it's not a bad bike. The decals all seem fine after a couple of weeks. I'm still going to glue them down to be sure they don't peel off.

The one issue I've had is that the pedals are threaded the wrong way so they come unscrewed when my daughter pedals around (about every 5 minutes one falls off). I'm going to epoxy them into the pedal shanks so they stay put.
on September 25, 2012
It arrived fast, and it was very easy to assemble. My daughter loves it, all beautifully pink and seems sturdy too. I only had an issue with the plastic pedals, which seem to come off once in a while. I think I'll solve this problem by just gluing their plastic screw with some epoxy.
11 comment2 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 17, 2015
This is a terrible purchase. Can't get the front tire assembled. The fork is too narrow. Nothing works to get it to fit. Several others report the same problem. The welding is terrible. There are many points where it is not complete. Don't waste your time with this piece of junk.