Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pinkalicious: Pink of Hearts
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Paperback|Change

on November 23, 2011
This is quite possibly the sweetest Pinkalicious story yet! It even comes with the cutest Valentines, a poster & stickers. The illustrations are gorgeous and the message is great. Highly highly recommend this book!
Pinkalicious is also on Facebook- [...] !!!!
on December 20, 2013
As we own just about every Pinkalicious book written, I can say with authority that this is one of the better titles in the series. It's about a Valentine's Day exchange and Pinkalicious works hard on the Valentine she makes for her friend only to be disappointed by the one she receives in return. Ultimately, Pinkalicious realizes there is more to the Valentine she receives than she initially thought and all ends well. A very cute book for your favorite little Valentine!
Fans of Pinkalicious will love reading about Pinkalicious's Valentine story. She not only learns the importance of making a nice card for a friend, and how fun it is to do something like that, but she learns the importance of making something and getting a gift made from the heart. This is adorable story comes with Pinkalicious stickers and cute Valentine Day cards, a must have for any Pinkalicious fan.
on November 23, 2012
Our granddaughter came home from school today telling her mother about the book she borrowed from the Library. It was a Pinkalicious book and she loved it. I couldn't believe it because that very morning on was on Amazon buying this book for her for Valentines day. We all love the books and I can't wait to give her this one. It even has cards in there for her to give to her friends.
on February 17, 2013
I bought this book as a Valentine's Day gift for my daughter who is 2. I didn't even realize the goodies this book came with... 8 Valentine's Day cards and stickers... so that was a fun surprise for both of us- ha! It's a very cute story, and especially that it has these bonus gifts with it makes it an outstanding buy:)!
on March 12, 2013
I was not a fan of the original Pinkalicious book but this story is much more positive and well rounded. My daughter got it as a Valentine present from her father and myself, not only is the story very cute but the book also came with stickers and valentines to send to others!
on March 4, 2016
My Granddaughter lives in Japan and my Son is American and her Mom Japanese and Mom and family all speak Japanese only. Rina is 5 and reads easy Japanese and English. English books for children are not readily available. She loved this book and I will send her more of these easy readers.
on April 17, 2013
I bought this book because my daughter loves Pinkalicious but I was pleasantly surprised that this has become one of my favorites to read to her too! The lesson learned in this book is very sweet. Gifts are about the thought put into them and sometimes they may not be what you are hoping for or expecting... but they still may be just right.
on February 16, 2014
This book is beautiful and would be a great Valentine gift for your child in advance of Valentine's Day (because it has Valentine cards she'll want to write out and give away). I love the cards (wish you could buy them separately and have more). We're really in love with Pinkalicious right now and this is by far one of the best books considering the cards and stickers and just how pretty it is.
on March 6, 2012
Just like the other pinkalicious books, this one does not disappoint. My 4 year old daughter who loves pinkalicious enjoys this book. Its great for valentines day or any day in our house since my daughter just loves pinkalicious.