Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

Format: Paperback|Change

on November 4, 2012
This book's plot is cryptic. I had to flip back and see if we accidentally missed pages. A monkey at the zoo takes Pinkalicious' teddy bear and she has to go home without it. Then she returns to the zoo the next day to make a swap. While at the zoo she has a wand that turns animals pink. The illustrations are lovely but the story left my 4year old asking a lot of questions because the story is all over the place. We are die hard Pinkalicious fans but this is not a favorite.
on December 5, 2012
We have read a lot of the Pinkalocious books and these little early readers are our favorites. We like these much better than the original Pinkalocious books. It is more lighthearted and my two year old loves them (and so do I)! It's a book I don't mind reading to my daughter over and over.
on September 18, 2012
My daughter loves Pinkalicious and this is a good one. (I'm not such a fan of the goldilicious books.)

In this book, Pinkalicious goes to the zoo and a monkey takes her favorite teddy bear. It is a cute story with a happy ending. My daughter is too young to read it herself yet but the words are at the right level for a first reader and the story line easy to follow.

Overall a good pick!
on March 15, 2015
I LOVE the story line in this book! I've read it--cover to cover--several times and have just about memorized it. Ranks right up there with Mein Kampf, Tale of Two Cities and even Tom Sawyer. A timeless classic!
on March 1, 2013
This was a great book and my grandkids got a little sad when the girl went home from the zoo with our her Teddy Bear, but it had a wonderful ending and they had big smiles on their face. It is such a colorful book and leaves you with a good feeling.
on March 19, 2013
This is a nice cute zoo book. Unlike, some of the other Pinkalicious titles which I hear have some less than great messages this book is light and fun! Nice quick bedtime story for sleepy little ones!
on April 24, 2016
Eh. Not as good as the other 2 Pinkalicious stories we've read- the cupcake one, and the one where she gets teased about liking the color pink- the story lines on those were much better. This one was pretty weak. Love the illustrations in these series however.
on January 10, 2014
This is a very cute book! I Can Read Books level 1 are perfect for my 6 year old daughter who is in Kindergarden. She reads at & slightly above Kindergarden level. The I can Read Books level 1 are perfect for your 4-7 year old girls!
on May 13, 2013
I bought this book for my 2 1/2 year old daughter who was starting to get too old for board books. The storylines are fun and easy to comprehend but, complex enough for my daughter that I can challenge her level of comprehension and understanding. The illustrations are also very well done and engaging. Overall this is a great series for toddlers.
on May 20, 2014
Anything pink draws my five year old granddaughter's interest. She is a beginning reader, attending kindergarten this year. This is a great series to have her read to us and we read to her, especially at bedtime. I will buy more of this series for her.