4.0 out of 5 stars How Can You Go Wrong with Pink?
Published on January 31, 2012 by trinaunz

1.0 out of 5 stars Pinkalicious: The Pinkerrific Playdate (I Can Read Book 1)
I expected a much better book for the price. I didn't send it back as it was too near Christmas and it was a gift.
While the book was all right for learning to read it was very short and certainly was not worth the price of 12.95.
I found better books later at the grocery store for $4.95.
Published on January 17, 2013 by billie h. arnn

4.0 out of 5 stars How Can You Go Wrong with Pink?, January 31, 2012
This review is from: Pinkalicious: The Pinkerrific Playdate (I Can Read Book 1) (Paperback)
If your daughters are anything like mine, pink is the way to go with clothes, toys and books. The whole Pinkalicious series is great fun for kids to have read to them and, before you know it, read back to you. My 5-year-old girls have been choosing this book nearly every night and I expect that to continue over the next few months. I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 only because I think the grammar could be better, but it's entertaining anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Book!, January 13, 2012
My six year old daughter gave this book 5/5 stars! In the story, Pinkalicious makes a long list of things to do on her playdate and then has fun doing them with her friend, although they run out of time to do everything. They will have to have another playdate in the future to complete the list! My daughter liked the list and reading about Pinkalicious playing with her friend. Cute story.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it., January 15, 2014
My daughter and I love to read these book together. We have all of the Pinkalicious collection. We can't get enough of her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, December 20, 2013
I bought this along with another Pinkalicious item for a birthday gift for our grand daughter. She really likes them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute book!, June 24, 2013
Cheryl (Lake Ridge, VA) - See all my reviews
These are really cute age appropriate books and make great reads for beginners. The 3.5 year old and 6 year old I nanny love all Pinkalicious and this one is another hit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 7, 2013
Our girls LOVE the Pinkalicious stories and this is another great addition to our Pinkalicious collection. Our first grader reads them with ease.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddler reading, May 27, 2013
My 4 1/2 year old grandaughter loves Pinkalicious books. This is perfect to read to her and can help her learn to read. I will be ordering more.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 5-year-old loves it, April 3, 2013
My daughter loves all the Pinkalicious books and this is one of her favorite. She wants me to read it over and over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful books, February 8, 2013
We love every single Pinkalicious book!
We try to buy every single one of them!
We can't get enough of them!
They are very kid friendly!

1.0 out of 5 stars Pinkalicious: The Pinkerrific Playdate (I Can Read Book 1), January 17, 2013
billie h. arnn (CLIFTON, TEXAS, US) - See all my reviews
I found better books later at the grocery store for $4.95.

Pinkalicious: The Pinkerrific Playdate (I Can Read Book 1)
Pinkalicious: The Pinkerrific Playdate (I Can Read Book 1) by Victoria Kann (Paperback - October 4, 2011)
$3.99