4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice
Great mug, a little pricey, hence only four stars. Holds coffee and cleans up in the dishwasher. What more can you ask?
Published on December 25, 2012 by Kurt B.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I was so excited to find this, that i bought without reading reviews (my mistake). Given the price, and the pictures, i like some other reviewers, thought it was 2 mugs. Like the mug, but disappointed i paid $16 for it...
Published 22 months ago by eh1115

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, December 25, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, September 10, 2013
This review is from: Pinky and the Brain Coffee Mug
I bought it for a gift and was happy with the design and quality. I would order one again if needed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, April 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great find!, February 12, 2013
This review is from: Pinky and the Brain Coffee Mug
Pinky and the Brain merchandise seems almost impossible to find so it was nice to get my hands on this mug for a great price. The only thing was that I expected 2 mugs from the pictures but it was actually 1 mug with both the quotes. The font and picture quality were crisp and the mug was sturdy. I would say it was a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars The same thing we do every night..., January 11, 2013
This review is from: Pinky and the Brain Coffee Mug
The images are sharp and crisp and the two different fonts that Pinky and the Brain use are genius. Narf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, November 26, 2012
This review is from: Pinky and the Brain Coffee Mug
Great! I was hoping it would be two seperate ones. One for Pinky and one for Brain but this is good too!

4.0 out of 5 stars good, but!, October 26, 2012
This review is from: Pinky and the Brain Coffee Mug
Overall the service was fantastic! It seemed like I ordered it, turned around, and had it on my doorstep! Great service. The only "but" I have is about the product itself - first, if I had found a "cooler" looking mug, I probably would have ordered that instead. This one just doesn't seem to cut it as far as graphics go. But! It was the sentiment that caught me! In addition, I am so used to having thick, very sturdy feeling, large mugs. This one is relatively small (normal sized of course, I just had to get used to it), and the handle felt skinny.

Overall service - 5 STARS!
Product - 4 STARS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, September 28, 2011
This review is from: Pinky and the Brain Coffee Mug
The product was a gift and came on time as promised. The product came as described. Great buy and would buy from here again. Thanks!