4.0 out of 5 stars Pinnacle Tiny Deadbolt Spinning Reel, December 18, 2011
This review is from: Pinnacle Tiny Deadbolt Spinning Reel (Sports)
This is a good reel for smaller ultra light rods. I bought it for a 4'6" model. It matches up well with such a rod and the initial quality and smoothness of the reel is good. Only time will tell how it holds up, but if it's like an older Deadbolt I have I should be fishing with it years from now. I've looked at most of the really small ultra light reels on the market and this may be the best one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Reel For The $$$, August 8, 2011
This review is from: Pinnacle Tiny Deadbolt Spinning Reel (Sports)
This Pinnacle UL spinning reel is just awesome... It is very well made and has all the features of a UL reel two to three times it's price. Reds Gear shipped it fast and it arrived in perfect condition. If you get this little reel make sure to match it up with a 5 foot UL rod that takes 2lb to 6lb test line and you'll have the time of your life with it. Spool it up with 4lb test line, get some small lures (spinners,crank baits,jigs,poppers) and go to your favorite fishing hole and have fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pinnacle Tiny Reel, July 20, 2011
This review is from: Pinnacle Tiny Deadbolt Spinning Reel (Sports)
I own two different Pinnacle "tiny" reels and love them both. I purchased the latest generation several weeks ago, the dressed up one shown here on Amazon, and own the previous generation as well, less flashy. I fish streams and small rivers with light weight rods and tackle, getting into tight places with low clearance due to limbs, brush etc. is a breeze and the reels work flawlessly. I have even used the reel to land a three pound freshwater drum, not intentionally, and it worked just as well as one of my medium sized spinners. I use a light weight braided line on the reels and the sensitivity is very high, I seem to hook the majority of my strikes. I have had the older version reel for several years and it works just as smooth as the newer one, never an issue or problem, I highly recommend the "tiny" Pinnacle.

Pinnacle Tiny Deadbolt Spinning Reel