4.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE THIS DOES NOT HAVE CRUSADER KINGS II BASE GAME
I bought this during the Black Friday sale of 2012. Like the other reviewer, WW, I jumped at this and immediately bought it when I saw it. I have been wanting Warlock at a decent price and saw that it had Warlock as well as Majesty and WHAT IS THIS, IT HAS CRUSADER KINGS II?! That was another game I wanted for awhile so I bought it.

However, I didn't notice...
Published 22 months ago by ThatTwoGuy

3.0 out of 5 stars $5 credit worked here
$2.49 for 6 Crusader Kings 2 DLCs (when on sale and using the $5 credit)

Note the Crusader Kings 2 base game NOT included. You can get that individually or in the Plentiful Paradox Package:
Plentiful Paradox Package [Download] (The $5 credit worked there too.)

Published 19 months ago by Dec

4.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE THIS DOES NOT HAVE CRUSADER KINGS II BASE GAME, November 24, 2012
This review is from: Pint Sized Paradox Package [Download] (Software Download)

However, I didn't notice that it actually doesn't have the original game. I'm writing this review to make sure people notice that before buying it. There is another review saying the same thing, though I'm giving this a higher review because I actually really just wanted it for Warlock and saw Crusader Kings II and Majesty I & II as a bonus. Even without the base game of CKII, I'm happy that I have all of the dlc for when I get the game eventually. It's still a really great price at 6 bucks (it was discounted 90% off when I got it) so I bought it and I'm enjoying it. Thus the four star review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pack to go with Plentiful Paradox Package, July 22, 2012
This review is from: Pint Sized Paradox Package [Download] (Software Download)
Buy this to complete your Plentiful Paradox Package. Includes DLCs for CKII and also Majesty collection and Warlock: MotA.

Warlock: MotA is a bit like CIV with fantasy. There is multiplayer being patched in at this moment.

Majesty is an RTS where you set incentives for your units to do quests and accomplish your goals. You don't have direct control of your units.

3.0 out of 5 stars $5 credit worked here, January 30, 2013
This review is from: Pint Sized Paradox Package [Download] (Software Download)
$2.49 for 6 Crusader Kings 2 DLCs (when on sale and using the $5 credit)

Plentiful Paradox Package [Download] (The $5 credit worked there too.)

If you're interested in the Majesty series and the Warlock game, get the Paradox Majesty Franchise, which is much more complete:
Paradox Majesty Franchise [Download] (The $5 credit worked there too.)

So get this bundle only if you're interested in the Crusader Kings 2 DLC's; otherwise, I recommend the Paradox Majesty Franchise linked above for the thorough experience in Majesty's fantasy world of Ardania.

UPDATE: the complete Crusader Kings Pack can be found here:
Crusader Kings Pack [Download] ($5 credit worked there too)
So, if you're looking to get that game, just get THAT bundle instead of getting all the parts separately.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I intended to buy, March 6, 2013
This review is from: Pint Sized Paradox Package [Download] (Software Download)
Its definitely a good pack, but I didn't particularly want it I bought it by accident. The dlc included is rather dull but the games are fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good addition if you have Crusader Kings 2 already, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Pint Sized Paradox Package [Download] (Software Download)
Great add on if you have Crusader Kings 2. Note that the CK2 DLCs included in this package need the actual game to work, which is not included. This package was on sale at a deep discount from the listed price when I bought it, which made the purchase worthwhile, especially since Majesty 2 is not that bad. But the real jewel in the crown of this collection is Warlock:MotA which can be best described as Civ meets Heroes of Might and Magic. Someone else reviewing the game commented that it reminded them of the Warlords series, and I agree with them. Ah, Warlords, that brings back fond memories of Illuria -- of Storm Giants and Grey Dwarves, and the Orcs of Kor. And of course Lord Bane.

Hmm when one begins to wax nostalgic about ancient video games like they were a 1968 Dodge Charger, its time to fire up Win 95 and pull out some old classics like Mechwarrior 2 or Planescape:Torment. Failing which, one could always play Warlock:MotA.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cheap, good content, December 20, 2012
This review is from: Pint Sized Paradox Package [Download] (Software Download)
For $10 this was a steal even if only for the CK2 DLC alone. Majesty 2 is solid enough in its own right as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars dlc for a game not included, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Pint Sized Paradox Package [Download] (Software Download)
-2 stare for giving me crap i cant use. like really wtf it should have been the dlc for warlock.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great price but missing critical part, July 20, 2012
This package is on sale during a Paradox sale on Jul 20 2012

As I was about to pull the trigger on this package at a great price (87% off), I noticed that the "Crusader Kings II" part of it included some DLC but not the BASE GAME. Due to this glaring omission, it's only useful for people that already own "Crusader Kings II".

Will update the review after I chat with Amazon CS to find out if it was intentional (designed for owners of Crusader Kings II) or an oversight.

--------------------

Same day edit: Amazon on-line chat doesn't support Amazon's software downloads so I called (at chat's direction) Amazon's CS number.

They informed me (after they transferred me to digital download support) that the packages are supplied by the publisher (Paradox, in this case) so they have no control over the contents. I didn't contact Paradox to ask about the missing Crusader Kings II main game.

I ended up buying the "Plethora of Paradox Games" (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008G0ZVLE) for a higher cost (but still greatly discounted; 86% off) even though it had some games I already owned or didn't want. I included the full URL because, oddly, neither an Amazon search for "plethora paradox games" nor a for the ASIN "B008G0ZVLE" will bring up the bundle.

Just beware/be aware that this "Pint Sized Paradox Package" doesn't seem to include the base game "Crusader Kings II" even though it includes several DLCs for it.

Pint Sized Paradox Package [Download]