Pinto Beans for type o's There seems to be a contradiction in the book series wheather

their to be avoided or beneficial. Anyone know?
asked by Harry J. Burns on March 11, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Any help from the D'adamo camp? I looked for a little help on their website but couldn't find an answer. Big list of corrections and modifications. Hmmmm. Makes me wonder if I could have written this book with my background. I'm a carpenter. It'd be nice to read some nutrition info which has some continuity and research behind it.
H'u Mann answered on March 5, 2009
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am very interested in following the type o diet (not for weight loss but for inflammation) but the more I read the more confusing. I have found a long list of foods that appear in different catagories the cr4yt to the food, beverage and supplement list:cinnamon, pinto beans, pears, cherries, blueberries, mangoes, eggplant,strawberries,apple juice, apple cider vinegar) I wish i had an accurate list of all the foods for ype o.
L. Hase answered on July 1, 2010
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am a beleiver in the book, I had a triger finger and gave up wheat and with in 3 days it was gone and so was my bloating stomach. I do not follow it to a T but I am giving up more food and adding the ones that are better for me. I also started having reflox and so cut back on coffee and vinager products and it is working, I just wantd to see hpw my body would react and everthing I do makes it woth while. I am also diebetic and my numbers are staying around 6.5 (a1c) and so I don't use medicine.
P. M. Shultz answered on January 10, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I was confused, too. I looked @ their food list online, though, and it's a food to avoid for us. Black eyed peas are beneficial; navy beans and limas are neutral.
http://www.dadamo.com/typebase4/depictor5.pl?312
cat bounds answered on August 3, 2008
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Jan 10, 2010 9:45:26 AM PST]

A
[Deleted by the author on Jan 10, 2010 9:42:31 AM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›