Pintoli Style 1066 Unisex Classic Moderate Compression Socks, 15-20mmHg, Knee High, White, Large Size
- Fytto Classic style moderate compression socks, knee high design with graduated compression at 15-20mmHg.
- Thick and Warm socks for winter. Designed to increase blood circulation and prevent leg swelling, energizing your body throughout the day and reduce leg muscle fatigue during activities. Ideal for travel and daily wear.
- Comfortable and durable thread knitting to prevent swollen legs and promote blood flow. Additional thickness added to the heel area for extra comfort and reduce the risk of blister.
- Available in Black and White Colors. Suitable for both formal and casual occasions.Material Content: 65% Cotton, 25% Spandex, 10% Nylon
- Sizing Guide: Please order by American shoe size: Mens: Medium(6.5 and under), Large(7- 8 1/2), XLarge( 9- 10 1/2), XXLarge( 11 and above) Women's: add 1.5 to each size. Amazon.com, Comfytopia and Chang Enterprise are the only authorized sellers of these item on Amazon.com
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Style 1066 represent the ultimate balance between comfort, utility, and support. They are expertly crafted with the finest material to improve comfort which allows you to wear them for extended periods of time without developing skin irritation. Balanced thickness with cotton feel and moderate pressure makes them perfect for increasing blood circulation to lower extremities without restricting movement. Specially design elastic band to allow maximum wear time without falling and skin irritation or leaving marks. Roomy "balloon toe" area to give extra space for toe to move around comfortably without feeling restricted. Improve blood circulation by graduated compression all the way from toe to calf, provides ankle a tight but comfortable compression, and prevents ankle from spraining or twisting. Ideal for both men and women that need increased blood circulation in their feet, ankles, and calves, also good for long periods of standing or long flight hours.
Available in Black and White Colors. Suitable for both formal and casual occasions.Material Content: 65% Cotton, 25% Spandex, 10% Nylon. Sizing Guide: Please order by American shoe size: Mens: Medium(6.5 and under), Large(7- 8 1/2), XLarge( 9- 10 1/2), XXLarge( 11 and above) Women's: add 1.5 to each size. Amazon.com, Comfytopia and Chang Enterprise are the only authorized sellers of these item on Amazon.com
Size: L | Color: White
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
There is no marking on the sock packaging, for either style, to indicate length or compression value, so the incorrect seller description is all you can go by until you open the package and try them on.
As a medical student on my intensive year on the wards, I am on my feet for 16 hours a day, both walking on hard surfaces and standing in the O.R. for long cases. With these socks, and some comfy hiking shoes with good insoles, I have discovered near-perfection. I am not distracted by sore feet or legs and I am not swollen in the ankles at the end of the day. I have wasted nearly a hundred bucks trying different socks before finding these, and I now have 4 pairs and am planning to buy a few more so I will be set for a long week without doing laundry. I have been using these about 4 days a week for the past 5 months, and they are just fine. I do wash my darks on warm and dry them on warm, so I can't speak to how they would do with hot settings.
- not tight in the feet like many compression socks are
- not baggy and weird in the toes like some compression socks are
- I haven't seen any fading to the black color after 20 + washings
- don't dig in at the backs of the knees
- breathe well
- I have curvy calves and am an average-tall woman (5'8") but these have been both big enough to get on and tight enough to do the job
- Because they are cotton athletic socks and not dad dress-socks, your scrub pant legs do ride up a bit on the thicker fabric. This is not to a really annoying degree, but does require an occasional shake of the leg or stomp to un-catch it.
UPDATE 4/2/2012: I have changed my rating from 1 to 5. I would like to inform everyone buying from Pintoli that they are an exceptional vendor. They read my above 1 star review and soon after sent me a letter that informed me that they understood my dissatisfaction with their 1066 men's compression socks as to the improper sizing provided on the site. They were nice enough to send me free of charge a XXL size 1066. Now that is a business who wishes to satisfy their customers. They make a great compression sock and they back up their product too. I will continue to buy their product with confidence!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These compression socks worked so well for my husband. All the other ones were actually too long as it would go over the knee and it was very uncomfortable. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Dorothy L Marlan
I first read the reviews before buying these and they stated they ran small but did not realize just how small until I ordered a size way bigger than I expected to needed and still... Read morePublished 24 days ago by LawMan87
These run small as they are very tight around my calf and I noted that others had the same complaint.Published 28 days ago by Emzie
While snug fit at top of calves make it difficult to put on, feet are quality thickness. I recommend ordering a men's support sock to accommodate large calves. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Millicent Conklin