5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect sheets for winter, warm & soft!
I have these in the white and the ivory colors. Other than color, they are the same.

Published on October 22, 2009 by Menthol Rum

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Flannel Sheets
Love flannel sheets. I live in a colder area so they are great for keeping you extra warm. I washed these sheets and they held up. They are decent quality. I don't know how they will hold up 10 washes from now. I will edit my review in 2 months or so if the quality changes. Also, although they say Ivory they look white to me.
Published on October 22, 2009 by Ariaceliz

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect sheets for winter, warm & soft!, October 22, 2009
Menthol Rum (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Pinzon 170-Gram Rayon Derived from Bamboo Flannel Queen Sheet Set, White
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)

This set is fantastically soft and they are beautifully warm. Better yet, these are more than half bamboo fiber which promises to be stronger and longer lasting; hypo-allergenic; naturally anti-bacterial and since bamboo is a fast growing grass, it is MUCH more ecologically sound* than cotton.

For colder weather, nothing is better than crawling into a bed and the sheets feel warm to the touch - not that cold feeling you get from standard sheets. These sheets marry warmth and softness, which for me is just perfect.

The weight is nice and the sheets are reasonably thick. The stitching and finish are well done, no complaints there. However, the fitted sheet was a little large and doesn't fit my mattress as well as most other sheets. If you were to put a mattress top pad on, this extra room might be helpful. It didn't bother me and this is just me being picky. Both sets had this slightly larger fitted sheet, so it wasn't an anomaly. If you want your sheets to be taut across your bed, this might annoy you. Still, these are excellent sheets and I look forward to sleeping on them every night.

Warmth, comfort and eco-friendly makes for a great bedding set. So if you are looking for a new set for the colder months, seriously consider these.

Edit: 12.19.09
This will not change my rating, but it might be helpful to know that if you wear heavy wool socks to bed, the sheets pill a bit when the socks rub against the sheets. It's not a fault of the sheets, but a result of the rubbing of the two materials. I mention this so you can keep your sheets looking their best.

* there are many other reasons too. Bamboo can be far more ecologically sound than standard cotton overall, but depending on the bamboo processing, it may not be as green as it could be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good luck getting me outta bed now!, January 1, 2010
All I can say is YUMMY! These are the softest, thickest, most comfy set of flannel sheets I've ever owned! In recent past I've been a happy customer of a certain home shopping channel's brand of flannels, but after getting these at an even better price, I'm sticking with these from now on. The only thing I noticed that some may not like is that the first couple times you wash them they need a bit of balls of lint removed, but it is easily done with a lint brush and nothing major. They fit nice and tight too, which I've found with most other flannels they are huge at first and need washed many times to shrink them to fit. Forget my 1000 thread count sheets now...these are my favorites!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love em!, October 22, 2009
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These sheets are comfortable and fit great on a tall mattress. Nice quality and feel to the fabric. I love these sheets!

5.0 out of 5 stars soft, cozy, high quality, July 6, 2010
I love these sheets! They are so warm, soft, and comfy! Once you have a nice set of flannel sheets, you will never want to go back to regular ones. I have washed these sheets once since receiving them and did not see any pilling. Sometimes it takes more than just a few washings for a little pilling to show up. So far, so good. I highly recommend these flannels. The shipping was super quick, too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Flannel Sheets, October 22, 2009

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, November 28, 2010
Finally found the best place for these sheets to be in the Garbage. I know flannel sheets are fuzzier than normal sheets, but these sheets did nothing but pill and leave fuzz-balls all around the bed. In less than a month's time, the pillow cases were unusable due to the pilling, and I was tired of picking lint out of my hair (and other areas of my body) every morning. I at first hoped that it might clear up after the first few washings, but it only got worse. (yes, I followed the manufacturer's instructions precisely)

5.0 out of 5 stars I Am In Love With These Sheets!, November 22, 2010
Bought these sheets back in June but couldn't fully use them till the weather turned colder a few weeks ago. These are the most I've ever spent on a pair of flannel sheets & they are worth every single cent! They truly are silky soft & luxurious. I bought some cotton/bamboo regular sheets back in January(not on Amazon.com) which I adore & they prompted me to buy these. So glad I did.

Just a couple of criticisms though. These shed lint on the bed & also in the dryer even after a 2nd washing. Also the pillowcases are too short. They were fine before I washed them but afterwards they had shrunk too much. They cover the pillow, but if they shrink any more they won't do the job. Otherwise these are wonderfully, comfortable. They make it even harder to get out of bed than it already is!

5.0 out of 5 stars softest sheets ever, August 11, 2010
I purchased these for my 83 year old mother and she LOVES them. She keeps them on all summer and just turns down the temperature.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, February 12, 2010
Like sleeping in a cloud......The feel of these sheets are not to be beleived. Amazed that these are made out of Bamboo fibers. And I feel like i'm doing my part for the economy as I sleep....:)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these sheets, February 7, 2010
I love these sheets! They are so soft and although they do pil a bit I don't find it to be a big deal. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Rate and Discover Movies