4.0 out of 5 stars Great item for the price
Published 7 months ago by Darcie

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed
Published 6 months ago by Jennifer

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item for the price, June 5, 2014
I purchased this set because I already have a grey duvet cover set and wanted a spare one for when I clean the other. I have a lot of decorative pillows that match the original so I was super excited that this set also matched the pillows so I won't have to pay more money for different decorative pillows. The cover is a little wrinkled after a nights use, but nothing too bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a bedding snob, June 9, 2014
The 'spa blue' color is gorgeous! Not really blue at all, more of a celadon, turquoise. I love it! Great quality! I am impressed by the 'Pinzon' brand and will continue to buy bedding through Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new bed set, January 6, 2015
This review is from: Pinzon 300-Thread-Count 100-Percent Cotton Lattice Duvet Cover Set, Full/Queen, Platinum (Misc.)
Love my new bed set. This is my first down comforter and duvet cover. This design caught my eye. Loved it had to get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely in Love!, January 15, 2015
I've had this duvet cover for several months now and I absolutely love it! It is true to color and size. The feel of the fabric is silky and high quality. I have washed it several times, the color doesn't bleed in the washer, the white pattern stays white. (I wash it in cold) It hasn't shrunk at all, despite being cotton. I am sooooo happy with this purchase, I would definitely buy this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality for the price, August 3, 2014
A. Dowling (McDonough, GA) - See all my reviews
Excellent quality for the price. Looks great in our room! Only comment is there are no ties to keep the comforter in place, but I can easily sew those in myself. Overall, we were very satisfied.Thanks.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, July 28, 2014
I am not impressed with this duvet cover. The color wasn't exactly what I was expecting (a bit brighter than the images online) but that's to be expected when purchasing online. The quality of the fabric is poor. It is very scratchy even after a couple washings. Also two of the buttons on the closure have already popped off. I don't like that the closure isn't at the very end seam (it's about 18 inches up on one side) and the shams are open at one end (more like a pillow case) so they don't cover the pillows very well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Awkward design, January 17, 2015
The fabric quality and colour are good but the design is awkward. For some inexplicable reason the opening is about 9 inches from the top. It is a button flap that gapes revealing the duvet inside and looks sloppy on the reverse. I decreased the opening and added Velcro for secure closure but if I didn't sew I would have returned it. The pillows also needed Velcro so the pillow didn't spill out of the gap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality print and fabrict, July 21, 2014
Nice quality print and fabrict. I'd have to say the fabric is not as 'soft' as I'd like for 300 count even after washing. I still like it and would probably buy other from Pinzon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect duvet; less than perfect pillow shams, January 5, 2015
Absolutely LOVE the duvet cover; fits my queen down comforter perfectly and doesn't wiggle around (however, I do use safety pins). The down-side and why I gave it three stars: the pillow cases do not fit regular pillows. I have about 2 inches that hang off and that's after I stuff them back in and try to "fold over" the top of the pillow sham. I won't return as I really love the duvet but just a heads up to measure your pillows to make sure they fit the 20x26 size pillow sham.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pillow cases did not fit queen size pillows. Not ..., September 20, 2014
Pillow cases did not fit queen size pillows. Not sure if its also that the pillows are larger than normal queens tough? either way be a very tight fit for smaller pillows as well. Maybe they shrunk in the wash, but I did as instructed. Cold wash, low heat dry.