Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pinzon Diamond Matelasse 20 by 26-Inch Standard Sham, White
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on March 22, 2009
All three products are very good. They look crisp and well-tailored.The color is accurately described. The silver-gray is a platinum.
Since I have not had them that long, I don't know how they will hold-up. The one draw-back is that they have to be dry-cleaned instead of machine-washed,and they are not 100% cotton,but they are an excellent value in comparison to similar looking products.
on December 17, 2012
Apparently didn't read the description closely enough. 50% cotton, 50% POLYPROPYLENE, which is what cheap rugs are made of. Ugh. Figured no big deal, they go on the back of the bed, I'm not going to be sleeping on them, it doesn't matter. But alas, not only are they unpleasantly slick and petroleum-based-synthetic feeling, but after a week or two they start to PILL. BIG TIME. So now they feel gross *and* they look all manky. Booooo. Will order 100% cotton ones as soon as I can locate some in the correct size and pattern.

Oh, also? They cheaped out on the insert/opening design on these -- there's no closure, the opening is all the way at one end, and the fabric at the opening overlaps like MAYBE half an inch. Which means your pillows are going to constantly try to come out, and there'll always be a big unattractive gap, so the side with the opening ALWAYS has to face down.
on May 27, 2011
Although the label says dry clean, I was safely able to wash on gentle and then put through the dryer on low heat. I was hoping to be able to firm up the border a bit since they are large and floppy; however, they are still very flexibile. Maybe if I do dry clean and starch, that may give the look I am looking for. Fabric quality is great. Two of them fit a queen size bed.
on February 8, 2009
I LOVE it! It looks just like the ones at Restoration Hardware for a fracion of the cost. Looks excellent propped against my headboard.
on May 4, 2010
absolutely delicious fabric! thick and soft, I love these shams. They coordinate great with my duvet cover set. I bought the coverlet and bed skirt in this same material/treatment because it is really incredibly nice.
on May 26, 2010
What you can't tell from the picture is that this is HUGE and floppy. It looks gigantic on my king size bed. The actual texture and color are great, but the case itself seems too big for a standard euro pillow and the edges are too big and floppy. I'm hoping to shrink it slightly with the first wash. This would look ridiculous on anything smaller than a King - however would make a great floor pillow in a large room.
VINE VOICEon October 31, 2014
Very dark, deep, rich Espresso shade of "brown" (as described). Lovely to the touch and thick fabric with a light sheen. Pillows slip easily into the sham (opening at one end). The flange isn't too floppy, but it isn't stiff either. I'm very pleased with these as my "against the headboard pillows" ~ especially at the price (I paid $6.94 each::: today 10/31/14, this is offered as an "add on" at $5.94 each).
on November 6, 2014
Original Review: These are huge. Like 3 inches extra beyond pillow pouch. Really is too big to be functional. Pillow sits in an ample pouch that folds over: no buttons or pouch. Then floppy extra fabric extends around edges.

Update: These are still huge and still not really functional. The pouch is very loose fitting (and yes, I have the right sized pillows), and the extra fabric around the edges is out of control. Do not purchase these and expect to use as a living-room lounge-y pillow and certainly not a bedroom pillow. Now, I only have these silly oversized square pillows because of my wife, and this cover only reinforces the idea that these are purely decorative.
on February 5, 2015
Soft and quilted, but a regular king-size pillow is just a little too large. This is an 'envelope' style pillow and the opening has no closure, so the edge of the pillow sticks out. I use this to sleep on, too, so often I wake up in the morning and half the pillow is hanging out. But if you are only going to use it a decorative sham, it would probably work, but I would recommend using a queen-size pillow so the sham completely covers it.
on June 4, 2008
I purchased 2 of these shams in the cream, standard size. I am very pleased with the quality of the items. They fit a standard pillow with ease. The back of the sham has an envelope style insert where you slide in your pillow. Then there is a sewn inside flap at the edge that goes over the end of the pillow for complete coverage of the pillow. They are a simple design and good for spring/summer use. They are not stiff as you would see in some brocades. If I see a price drop again, I think I might buy the white also.