5.0 out of 5 stars What's all the fuss about?
Published on July 2, 2012 by M3 McMiller

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent pillowcases, some issues
Pros:
1) They're clearly high quality.
2) They're nice and thick.

Cons:
1) The eggshell color has a slight green tinge to it. It's barely perceptible, but I notice it against all of my other stuff that's off-white.
Published on August 4, 2011 by Ariel van Spronsen

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent pillowcases, some issues, August 4, 2011
Pros:
1) They're clearly high quality.
2) They're nice and thick.

Cons:
2) Perhaps because they're high thread-count, they have a slippery feel to them that I don't like. If I sweat at all at night, they feel almost sticky.
3) They wrinkle like crazy, even if I put them on my pillows right out of the dryer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pillow cases, April 14, 2010
The fabric is nice on the pillow cases, but they are made with seams on both the long sides instead of one seam on the short side, and one on the long side. This leads to face creases. It is not the traditional way to make pillowcases and is inferior to most.

5.0 out of 5 stars What's all the fuss about?, July 2, 2012
M3 McMiller (Coastal NC, United States) - See all my reviews
I'm very happy with these pillowcases -- soft, nice sheen, great quality fabric, nice detail on the hem, and the soft blush color is just as advertised and very attractive. Don't understand the other reviewers who complained of excessive wrinkling -- 100% cotton will do that -- maybe they're used to poly blend linens? And I don't find them to be "sweaty" as one reviewer complained. I'm pretty picky about high quality cotton bed linens and these are juuuust right -- esp for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality item, July 19, 2008
KenP "ken-p" (Portage, IN USA) - See all my reviews
Thicker and even softer than the last 400 t.c. cases I bought. They wash well and are a delight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful pillowcases!, August 22, 2007
These pillowcases are very well made; strong, sturdy, yet soft and comfortable. I would most definitely recommend them! Well worth the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Made in China, November 4, 2011
cKc (Laguna Niguel, California United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pinzon Hemstitch 400-Thread-Count Egyptian Cotton Sateen Standard Pillowcase, Set of 2, White (Kitchen)
Contrary to Pinzon's claim that these pillowcases were made in Portugal, they are not. They are made in China. I'm very disappointed about that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and nice item, December 17, 2007
These are amazingly soft right out of the package. Don't know how they'll hold up after washings, but so far impressed. I buy a lot of high thread count sheets and these did have the "wow" factor. For the price... excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy !!!, January 8, 2011
Very nice pillow cases, I found that they wash and dry great, people that said they were wrinkley must not of followed directions on how to wash because I washed in cold and dryed on delicate setting and they came out PERFECT!! I am buying other colors now, I would reccommend these covers !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sheets! Great Pillowcases!, February 16, 2011
Daniel Vincent (Louisville, KY USA) - See all my reviews
I was a little worried about purchasing these sheets when I saw some of the reviews. When I got the sheets I immediately washed them and placed them on the bed. The first night sleeping on them was amazing. They were so soft and comfortable. My finance and I both love them and even commented on how they make you want to just stay in bed in the morning after it is time to get up. I am not sure why other reviews felt they were stiff. I have had no problems with them being stiff nor scratchy. They feel so nice and silky on the skin and at the same time are not too hot. I also went back and purchased more pillow cases for our extra pillows. These sheets are well worth it. We keep a few sets of sheets in rotation, but I have a feeling these are going to end up on the bed more so than any of the other sheets. I ordered the standard pillowcases and they fit all of our pillows perfectly, even the temperpedic pillows. Speaking of them is making me want to go lay down right now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I wanted in a pillowcase, February 13, 2013
When I bought the Pinzon pillowcases I was looking for a nice, simple, high quality case to use. These delivered on all parameters. Great material, quality construction. I couldn't be more pleased with the product.